Me and my boyfriend stayed in Marillia Village for a week. The location is brilliant - a 2 minute walk from the beach - and it is very close to bars and restaurants. The bus stop to get to Fira is just outside the entrance which made exploring the Island very easy. We stayed in a room that was looking over the pool. It was slightly smaller than I had expected but it was really clean. We couldn't have the shutters open that much as it would have allowed everybody walking down to the pool to look into our room, so slight lack of privacy. We had a lovely terrace area outside our room which was great and the shower was also amazing.
We organised a transfer from the airport to Marillia through the hotel which cost 30 euros, probably the same as a taxi.
The hotel was very peaceful and the staff would do anything for you. We organised a boat trip through the hotel, where they rang up the company and sorted it all out, which was brilliant. The bar area is lovely, right by the swimming pool but there was not much atmosphere there in the evening. The bar tender, Alex, was one of the nicest people that we met whilst out in Santorini. Very chatty and interested in what we had been doing.
The breakfast was slightly disappointing. There was a limited choice in terms of hot food. There was also a lack of fresh fruit, just tinned peaches. This was really the only negative thing about the hotel.
We can not wait to come back and visit this hotel again soon. It really was something special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marillia Village is ideally located just a few meters away from the beautiful beach of Perivolos, right in the heart of entertainment and shopping district. Experience outstanding guest attention from our friendly staff and enjoy our superbly selected rooms and suites with the simplicity of Cycladic décor, styled in Santorini's traditional architecture. With a large swimming pool and a smaller one for children, an all day pool bar and much more, good times and a memorable vacation wait for you. The bright yellow painted walls and our colorful gardens that weave their way through the premises will lift and relax you. If you are looking for a real taste of Santorini, the Marillia Village will charm you with its traditional Aegean look. Breakfast here is a BIG deal, so plan to leave FULL and ready for your day! A provocative range of homemade delicacies, challenge you to start your day with a special breakfast that exude the most seductive flavors and aromas of Greece! The breakfast room serves a rich buffet each morning, with homemade cooking under the flowering bougainvilleas. Come to Marillia Village and feel like home! After all, it is all about the experience... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marillia Village Apartments & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marillia Village Apartments Hotel Perivolos
- Marillia Village Apartments And Suites
- Marillia Village Apartments Perivolos