Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
eDreams
US$85
View deal
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
ZenHotels.comUS$91
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 October 2019

We stayed at RHF ahead of an early flight from Turin Airport.  It was a little bit farther from the airport than we expected, but still plenty close enough.  It was well-priced, so we weren’t expecting anything more than a basic ‘Premier Inn’ style accommodation, but it turned out to be an authentic hotel that had been brought up to a very pleasant level of decor.  More functional than ‘romantic’, but perfectly acceptable.   We had assumed that we would have to go out for dinner, but they found us a table in their silver service dining room, and we had a very agreeable supper, albeit with a Wedding Party in full swing next door. The service on arrival and departure was pleasant and efficient.  Overall, we were pleased with our overnight stay.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 9 September 2019

After a long trip, it was nice to stay in a Hotel out of a big city, with surround very nice and quit room because of the size of the Hotel. The restaurant was very good with tated food and teh people were very friendly.

Room tip: Rooms in the first floor, as it´s easy to open the door/window to fresh the air or go out
Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 February 2019

We arrived here after our long flight from the USA, in the dark and in the snow. I felt so relieved after seeing the beautiful grounds and entering this hotel to the warmest of geetings! Our room was gorgeous and the staff was amazing! Enrico had to deal with my emails in my unpolished Italian and acted like we were old friends! Tip- this hotel has an amazing restaurant and I had pre arranged reservations because I knew how exhausted we would be. Boy was I happy!! The service and the food were really wonderful!
I have to mention how helpful, kind and accomodating everyone was, particularly Enrico, Giuseppe, Alex and Camilla. Also, this hotel seems like it's way out in the countryside, but it's only about a 15 minute drive from Torino Airport. We also stayed here again on our final night and again, the room and our dinner was just lovely!

Date of stay: January 2019
ALEX_FURNO, Proprietario at Romantic Hotel Furno, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2019

Dear Jessica,

Thank you so much for your beautiful review that you made to our Hotel and Staff.

“Gourgeous, Romantic and Special” are words that make us proud. It represents the best reward that every single person would like to receive when makes his job with a lot of passion.

We are sure that we’ll have other occasions to having you again as our dear Guest.

A warm greeting from Turin

Alex and The Romantic’s Staff

Reviewed 20 December 2018

Our flight got cancelled and the airline sent us to this beautiful and quaint hotel near the Turin airport for the night. Of course the guests were moody, but the staff was quick, well prepared and friendly and accommodated all passengers efficiently. The room was nice and spacious, and it had a little fireplace (I didn’t use it). The bathroom was spacious and it had a Jacuzzi bathtub. I left the hotel early and could not have breakfast. Despite the reason that brought me to that hotel, I had a good experience.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

My husband and I long to return to this beautiful part of Italy. Beautiful countryside and view of alps. The gourmet restaurant onsite left us speechless and wanting to return. It still has the ambience of a converted farmhouse but with modern luxuries. Lovely place!

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ana B