Valle Di Assisi, BW Premier Collection
Frate Sole(Santa Maria degli Angeli)
US$61
US$52
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$66/night.

B&B Francesco in Assisi(Santa Maria degli Angeli)
US$69
Villa Raffaello Park Hotel(Santa Maria degli Angeli)
US$71
Moderno(Santa Maria degli Angeli)
US$69
Dal Moro Gallery Hotel(Santa Maria degli Angeli)
US$94
US$78
Assisium Agriturismo(Santa Maria degli Angeli)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$58
Hotel Cenacolo(Santa Maria degli Angeli)
US$90
US$73
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$85/night.

Camere La Basilica(Santa Maria degli Angeli)(Great Value!)
US$53
Hotel Cladan(Santa Maria degli Angeli)(Great Value!)
US$57
US$55
Hotel Mom Assisi(Santa Maria degli Angeli)
US$72
US$50
All reviewsvalle diswimming poolrecommend this hotelten minutesdeluxe roomloved this hotelspapropertyassisivalleyscoretoysdeskitalianshallway
Reviewed 20 May 2017

We loved this hotel and didn't want to leave! We had a deluxe room which is large and newly built with ultra modern light switches, lovely rain shower, nice size balcony, etc. The breakfast is very good with a lot of bio products and the wifi is very fast. The property has many things to do such as a luxurious spa, free bicycle riding, archery, and a fountain that changes colors at night. BTW, from what I saw this hotel is extremely child friendly, with toys in the huuuuuge lobby and activities just for them. This place is in a great location to see the area, and we will be back!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 May 2017

We recently enjoyed four nights at Valle di Assisi. Our accommodations very nice and our room had a lovely patio looking out to the city of Assisi. Amazing view during the day and evening. Accommodations were very comfortable and the bathroom tub was so nice and relaxing after long journeys each day. This location has easy access to the town of Assisi. The staff was pleasant and very helpful and Dinner in the restaurant was excellent. I would definitely recommend this hotel for those that are not looking for the typical American hotel. We would definitely return and enjoy the same accommodations.

Room Tip: Stay in a suite
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kathy D
Reviewed 18 March 2017

My husband and I visited this place using a smartbox and at the beginning we were pleasantly surprised: the room was big, modern and super clean , which for me is one of the most important things and that's why my score is so high. Let's talk about the negatives now: during our stay they had an hydraulic problem and the second day we were there the water was running yellow. I called the reception around 3:00pm to let them know and they said that they were trying to fix it and everything should have been ok in one hour. I kept checking the water and until around 6:00pm and it kept getting worst, now it was yellow and it had a nauseating stench of chemicals. At that point I called the reception again to let them know and they said to me that I could have used the spa showers if I needed be but I didn't want to because I like my privacy and I didn't want to go around the hotel in just a towel, so I decided to wait a little longer. I called them again once or twice and asked them if it was possible to move to another room but there was none available ( the hotel didn't look that full, but ok), so we decided to go out for dinner hoping the they would fix the problem while we were out. We went back around 9:00pm and finally the water wasn't stinking like chemicals anymore.
The next morning, when we checked out, they asked me if I used the the in-room bar service. I said that I did but after all the inconveniences we had I wasn't willing to pay for it and the girl at the desk said that it wasn't their intention to make us pay but she was just asking about it ( a bit weird, just tell me straight away that I won't be charged for it, so i won't look silly asking for free stuff!). She also told me that they we sorry for what happened and it was the first time they had such a problem, but I know from other reviews that it isn't true, they encountered that same problem before. I don't know why she lied to me, there wasn't any need for it. They gave us a bag of chickpeas for free, I guess as a further apology. Overall the desk and breakfast staff was nice and the hotel was very nice as well but I feel really generous to give them 4 stars after what happened.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 December 2016

My honey and I enjoyed two nights at Valle di Assisi Hotel in Santa Maria degli Angeli, Assisi, Italy in suite #230. This is a high tech hotel with electronic everything from lights to the locks on the doors. Once we figured out how to drive our room it was lots of fun. The two person spa in the bathroom was special because the front was clear plastic. The king bed was the best we had during our 12 day road trip in Italy. Seems like the Italians like hard beds and this one was a bit softer and provided for a good night’s sleep.

This establishment is part of Best Western’s Prestige collections of hotels. It is located in the valley about ten minutes from the town of Assisi. The best part was the night view from our room of the lights of Assisi. Not staying in Assisi allowed us to wonder around the communities in the area. Parking, breakfast, and quick WiFi was included in the rate. The suite was very generous in space with a separate living room and bedroom. The staff was friendly and did their best to make our stay enjoyable.

Room Tip: At check in ask the front desk to set a temperature range for your room and the front desk enters the parameters.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at this hotel last Saturday night as it's very close to Perugia Airport where we flying from on Sunday morning. It's a lovely hotel in beautiful grounds. Check in was swift and the room was lovely and bright and spacious. Unfortunately the walls seem to be made from cardboard though as everything was fine until our neighbours returned to their room at around 1am. We could then hear everything and I mean everything they did until I eventually had enough and rang down to reception to ask them to tell them to be quiet, which the guy on reception did as I heard the phone ringing next door! There were doors banging all night and people walking up and down the corridors which are tiled and very noisy. When asked the following morning when checking out was everything ok I said no that we had hardly slept so I was given a discount on our room rate of €140 and ended up paying €126. Apparently your nights sleep is worth €14!! Oh but we were given a bag of chickpeas which are grown on the property so that should make everything alright!

All I can say is it is a lovely hotel but is sadly lacking insulation so if a good nights sleep is important to you DO NOT stay here. We plan on returning to the area in the near future but will be looking for another hotel.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple