“Charging Quality un the peaceful countryside ”

Valle Di Assisi, BW Premier Collection
Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

Wonderful resort with golf ample external space and large swimming pool. Not completely satisfied of the restaurant. Also I would suggest a second towel in the room especially during summer months. Another issue is working space which is not business friendly. Chair inadequate to sit and work at the computer. All in all lovely inspirational location for a quality relaxing stay near Perugia in Assisi.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Thank Sante J. A

Reviewed 20 May 2017

We loved this hotel and didn't want to leave! We had a deluxe room which is large and newly built with ultra modern light switches, lovely rain shower, nice size balcony, etc. The breakfast is very good with a lot of bio products and the wifi is very fast. The property has many things to do such as a luxurious spa, free bicycle riding, archery, and a fountain that changes colors at night. BTW, from what I saw this hotel is extremely child friendly, with toys in the huuuuuge lobby and activities just for them. This place is in a great location to see the area, and we will be back!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 May 2017

We recently enjoyed four nights at Valle di Assisi. Our accommodations very nice and our room had a lovely patio looking out to the city of Assisi. Amazing view during the day and evening. Accommodations were very comfortable and the bathroom tub was so nice and relaxing after long journeys each day. This location has easy access to the town of Assisi. The staff was pleasant and very helpful and Dinner in the restaurant was excellent. I would definitely recommend this hotel for those that are not looking for the typical American hotel. We would definitely return and enjoy the same accommodations.

Room Tip: Stay in a suite
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 March 2017

My husband and I visited this place using a smartbox and at the beginning we were pleasantly surprised: the room was big, modern and super clean , which for me is one of the most important things and that's why my score is so high. Let's talk about the negatives now: during our stay they had an hydraulic problem and the second day we were there the water was running yellow. I called the reception around 3:00pm to let them know and they said that they were trying to fix it and everything should have been ok in one hour. I kept checking the water and until around 6:00pm and it kept getting worst, now it was yellow and it had a nauseating stench of chemicals. At that point I called the reception again to let them know and they said to me that I could have used the spa showers if I needed be but I didn't want to because I like my privacy and I didn't want to go around the hotel in just a towel, so I decided to wait a little longer. I called them again once or twice and asked them if it was possible to move to another room but there was none available ( the hotel didn't look that full, but ok), so we decided to go out for dinner hoping the they would fix the problem while we were out. We went back around 9:00pm and finally the water wasn't stinking like chemicals anymore.
The next morning, when we checked out, they asked me if I used the the in-room bar service. I said that I did but after all the inconveniences we had I wasn't willing to pay for it and the girl at the desk said that it wasn't their intention to make us pay but she was just asking about it ( a bit weird, just tell me straight away that I won't be charged for it, so i won't look silly asking for free stuff!). She also told me that they we sorry for what happened and it was the first time they had such a problem, but I know from other reviews that it isn't true, they encountered that same problem before. I don't know why she lied to me, there wasn't any need for it. They gave us a bag of chickpeas for free, I guess as a further apology. Overall the desk and breakfast staff was nice and the hotel was very nice as well but I feel really generous to give them 4 stars after what happened.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 December 2016

My honey and I enjoyed two nights at Valle di Assisi Hotel in Santa Maria degli Angeli, Assisi, Italy in suite #230. This is a high tech hotel with electronic everything from lights to the locks on the doors. Once we figured out how to drive our room it was lots of fun. The two person spa in the bathroom was special because the front was clear plastic. The king bed was the best we had during our 12 day road trip in Italy. Seems like the Italians like hard beds and this one was a bit softer and provided for a good night’s sleep.

This establishment is part of Best Western’s Prestige collections of hotels. It is located in the valley about ten minutes from the town of Assisi. The best part was the night view from our room of the lights of Assisi. Not staying in Assisi allowed us to wonder around the communities in the area. Parking, breakfast, and quick WiFi was included in the rate. The suite was very generous in space with a separate living room and bedroom. The staff was friendly and did their best to make our stay enjoyable.

Room Tip: At check in ask the front desk to set a temperature range for your room and the front desk enters th...
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
3.6 km away
Hotel Cenacolo
Hotel Cenacolo
#3 of 23 in Santa Maria degli Angeli

Been to Valle Di Assisi, BW Premier Collection? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Valle Di Assisi, BW Premier Collection

Address: Via San Bernardino Da Siena 116, 6081 Santa Maria degli Angeli, Assisi, Italy (Formerly Valle di Assisi)
Region: Italy > Umbria > Province of Perugia > Assisi > Santa Maria degli Angeli
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#1 Romantic Hotel in Santa Maria degli Angeli
#1 Family Hotel in Santa Maria degli Angeli
#1 Business Hotel in Santa Maria degli Angeli
#1 Luxury Hotel in Santa Maria degli Angeli
Price Range: $127 - $227 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — Valle Di Assisi, BW Premier Collection 4*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Valle Di Assisi, BW Premier Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Valle Di Assisi Hotel