Book now, pay at stay
US$115
US$194
US$188
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$231/night.

US$173
Agoda.com
TripAdvisor
Agoda.com
1,170 results
All reviewsmain buildingindoor poolhalf boardpiano barside sea viewsaga holidayevening mealplenty of choiceshuttle bussaga loungehotel minibusshuttle servicerestaurant stafflarge hotelentertainment teambuffet stylehotel is situated
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

With very friendly staff and top quality hotel ,this hotel is a must for anyone who wants a quite ,clean ,very organised environment situated in a peaceful village with pleasant walks along the harbour ,5 minutes walk away to water taxi which will take you to Dubrovnik or Cavtat

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank hudl
DBVRivieraHotels, General Manager at Hotel Astarea, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear hudl,

We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciate you taking the time to share the experience with us here on Trip Advisor. It is nice to hear you find our staff friendly and helpful. Thank you again for staying at Hotel Astarea and we very much look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed here for a week from 5 June 2018 - I was attracted to the hotel as an earlier review had indicated that it catered well for a gluten free diet - and indeed it did, with g/f bread available (on request). Marijana in the dining room always made sure that I knew what I could eat (most sauces contain gluten) and always made sure that I had plenty to eat! The dining room was often busy but the food was really good - sometimes buffet style can become 'samey' after a few days but I didn't find that here! Room was fine for me and I enjoyed the view of the sea. Bedding changed regularly, room very clean and whole hotel kept spotless. All the staff were very helpful but I would single out Marijana in particular. I would very much hope to return. I was on my first ever Saga holiday, on an all inclusive basis which I thought was excellent value. The Saga Lounge is a bonus although the balcony was often full in the evenings. The hotel is in a great location to take boat trips eg to Cavtat, Dubrovnik - I thoroughly enjoyed my week here. The beach is ok but sertainly jelly shoes required (available in the hotel shop). Although the Astarea was 3 star, in many ways it was much better than the 4 star hotel we moved to in Montenegro for the second week of the holiday - certainly the dining room was a better experience at the Astarea and I preferred the more tranquil surroundings to the hotel. I thoroughly recommend this hotel. My only suggestion for the future would be - could there be a gluten free ice cream available?? I could have killed for one!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
3  Thank 63lovetravel

Dear 63lovetravel,

We are grateful for your kind and generous feedback regarding our Hotel Astarea and for sharing it with all our future guests. We would like to thank you on behalf of all of our employees for such nice words. We are delighted that you were satisfied with all of our services and that you spent so nice vacations in Mlini. We will definitely take your valuable comments and feedback in place to further enhance guest experience. We hope you will be coming many more years for relaxing and memorable holidays.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Our first saga holiday and have to say the service was excellent and the saga lounge and balcony brilliant although the rep needs some people skills training . The hotel is in a beautiful location Mlini is lovely, the pool area very nice and the beach lovely . The rooms however are very small which is ok but need more wardrobe space , the cleaning staff did a great job and had a lovely balcony The restaurant staff worked very hard and the girl greeting us at the restaurant was always very pleasant Great base for our first Croatia visit

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank nsharp2018
DBVRivieraHotels, General Manager at Hotel Astarea, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear nsharp2018,

Thank you for taking time to write this review. We are very happy that you liked staying with us and had nice time visiting places around. Staff is our greatest asset and I am sure your kind words will mean a lot to them. Thank you once more for visiting us and hope to have you as our guest again.

General Manage

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed for two weeks via Saga. Very disappointed with Saga representation not to their usual standard. The hotel staff were all very pleasant. Mario the waiter mad keen on football and a lovely chap. Slovakol another waiter reminded us of Manuel from faulty towers! All the staff helpful and a credit to the hotel. We saw the local sights. We thought two weeks too long 10 days might have been better. Good boat service from Mlini harbour to Cavtat and Dubrovnik. Sunny with several thunderstorms.. Food (buffet) acceptable, a bit samey and repeatable selection. Sweet selection unvaried and became boring. Ran out of some staple things like cheese biscuits and others. As the local schools broke up for the three month holidays the hotel implemented an activities program (just as we were leaving.). This livened the place up and made it very suitable for the younger set.

The housekeeping staff keep the place spotless. The hotel needs a little TLC but it is not unattractive and has a premium location. We found the beds too firm and less than comfortable.

Stayed: June 2018
3  Thank Mark H

Dear Mark H,

Thank you for choosing Hotel Astarea for your holiday and thank you for the time you took to write your comment. We always welcome our guests’ feedback and use it to constantly improve our service. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay.
We hope that we have earned your trust to stay with us again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The room was kept very clean and bedding changed regularly. The greeting at reception was warm and welcoming. The provision of free room safe was an excellent idea.There was always a good selection on the buffet and the restaurant staff very friendly and efficient, well done to Andrios the Restaurant Director. There were plenty of sun beds at pool but disappointed at the cost of sun beds and parasols on beach, perhaps should have been discount for hotel guests.

Stayed: June 2018
4  Thank V E

Dear V E,

we very much appreciate your feedback as it is an excellent tool for our hotel team to learn more about our guests' experiences and ensure we continually seek to create the highest standards of service in all aspects of our guests' stay.
We are pleased to know that you appreciated our friendly reception staff and room cleanliness.
Thank you for choosing our hotel for your holiday and we hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you again in the future.