“Wings finger lickin’ good”

The Loose Moose Tap & Grill House
Ranked #20 of 304 Restaurants in Broadbeach
Price range: US$15 - US$44
Description: Located centrally in Broadbeach, The Loose Moose is a North American eatery and haven for Craft Beer & Whiskey lovers alike.
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Great very rustic but organised bar with great choices of food. Massive hot dogs, burgers, wings....yum, prawns, salads. Food for adults, teens on youngsters. A great family but hip vibe. Got great seats on the balcony viewing Broadbeach lights. Easy position to access and very polite and efficient staff. Definitely recommend going.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I've been fortunate to dine at some of the most rustic and/or pretentious restaurants in the world. Tonight was the first time I had to get up and go and ask to be served three times and another time call out across the restaurant to the server to ask to be served. While the issue of serving staff looking everywhere else but you can be a global issue, I specifically asked (politely, the first time I had to go ask for service) that given we'd been seated behind the brick pillar if our server could keep an eye out for us, it would be appreciated. By the third time (when I had to call out), her surly pout became too much to bear. Fourth time was when I had to go find someone to pay the bill. I should've just walked out - wander if anyone would notice then?? The food itself was good - rump steak and jalapeno poppers the stand outs. This is the first negative review I've written and as my family is local and given the tough time Broadbeach restaurants are having at the moment, I feel guilty/sad doing this. But we won't be going back again, there are enough other businesses that care to work for the custom.

Shannon D, Owner at The Loose Moose Tap & Grill House, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2018

Dear John,
I appreciate the feed back and can feel your disappointment in writing this review.
I too am far from happy with your dining experience and this is far from how we operate & being in the climate we are in at the moment should be paying extra attention to our patronage especially our locals!
May I ask you a few questions in regards to your dining experience with us?
1. What day/night of the week was this?
2. Would you be able to discribe the wait staff member in question?
These answers would help us to address the situation properly.
Once again I can only apologise and am far from happy as to how you were treated whilst dining with us.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

We love this place - always awesome food !
Love the big blue burger
Great location - just wish the seats were more comfortable !!
We will be back

Reviewed 23 June 2018

Great casual atmosphere. We were seated quickly and staff were friendly and obliging. The Rib Meal was so tender, delicious and loaded - easily feed 4 people with a couple of additional sides. The drinks were a little pricey, but great beer. Very enjoyable night out.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

We visited for breakfast with my kids extended family and 2 small children. So welcoming! And very accommodating to our kids. Babychino’s were epic! The food really was absolutely fantastic. Superb presentation, attention to detail, just delicious, and at an awesome price point! Great value. Service outstanding. Cracking venue for breaky. Would love to check it out at night!