La Grande Apartments(Broadbeach)(Great Value!)
US$415
US$392
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Sofitel Gold Coast Broadbeach(Broadbeach)(Great Value!)
US$227
US$194
  • Beachfront
  • Pool
Mantra Broadbeach on the Park(Broadbeach)(Great Value!)
US$357
US$325
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$139
  • Pool
Mantra Sierra Grand(Broadbeach)(Great Value!)
US$237
US$216
Peppers Broadbeach(Broadbeach)(Great Value!)
US$300
US$248
Meriton Suites Broadbeach(Broadbeach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$126
  • Pool
ULTIQA Air On Broadbeach(Broadbeach)(Great Value!)
US$296
US$287
Aria Apartments(Broadbeach)(Great Value!)
US$326
Agoda.com
US$5,354
US$402
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 November 2013

We had a lovely 2 bedroom appartment but what struck us was how well maintained the appartment and in particular the common areas were. A lot of holiday rental places look tired but this was fantastic. The noise from the restaurants down below was the only downfall.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Spent three nights in unit 33 thirteenth floor.
Beautiful apartment and excellent views.Location was brilliant,walking distance to shops,restaurants,beach,casino and surf club.
The only negative was that there were certain essentials that a holiday rental should provide that were missing,eg dishcloths,tea towels,tissues,hair dryer and sachets for dishwasher and washing machine.
We also had a problem with the washing machine,it just jumped around the entire laundry.
The positives totally out weighed the little negatives.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Tracey M
Reviewed 3 August 2013

We have stayed at Verve before in a 3 bedroom executive apartment which was a good size as it had additional office space/living area. This apartment was lovely however the management were very unorganised. We had arranged for special bedding ie. cot for my baby and this was not delivered until I complained that it was not there. The internet was also not working in the apartment even though we had paid for it and although it had been cleaned the apartment was still dirty.
We decided we would stay at Verve again, mostly because of the location. Once again the management (ie the reception staff) were not very friendly. We found the apartment to be well presented although there was some mould in the shower of the main bathroom.I called to complain about something not working and the response I got was if I wanted immediate service I should stay in a 5 star hotel not a holiday rental. If I were the owners of this property I would really look at the management. As an owner of multiple properties I would expect better service from the management staff I am employing. It is a shame for the owner of this property. I would prefer to rent directly from the owners then to deal with this rental agency again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank Lisa D
Reviewed 24 January 2013

Where do I begin, stayed at Verve Apt January 2013 for 9 nights, great location great views and good size apartment. The pool is shallow 1m to 1.1m and cold and not suitable for young families who like to simply have some fun as the local residents don't enjoy noise, especially the guy on the fifth floor throwing his cigarette butts off his balcony. Gold Coast rental properties were great to book me in and take my money one month before. Then found out that I had to pick the keys up from a different location and don't be late because you will be charged extra if it over time. Got a call the day before we checked in asking what time we were getting there as they thought we were coming the 14th not the 15th. On day one I realised what was promised was not delivered the sound system was locked away but there were instructions on the buffet on how to use it, Austar was only a basic package, the refrigerator was making ice but not dispensing it, the Internet was very slow or not working at all, Austar had no audio, the apartment was quite dirty ie the toaster, coffee machine, clothes dryer, dirty floors after informing GCRP they sent over a staff member he did fix the audio on Austar and was informed that the other things will be fixed, nothing was done.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
8  Thank Tony T
Reviewed 13 August 2012

Apartment 41 on the 17th floor was beautiful with excellent views of the beach, park and Broadbeach. Very quiet considering close location to everything. Pool is not heated in winter as stated on the website but apartment is otherwise very large and well equipped with a lovely master bedroom, walk-in wardrobe and huge ensuite with spa bath. GCHR are definitely all about the money as although we found the ladies at the office polite and helpful, you are expected to pay in full a month before arriving and there are penalties listed everywhere for almost every misdemeanour which makes you a bit edgy that you don't forget to take out a bin when trying to catch your plane at 5.30am! Austar wasn't working at the time either as advertised.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family