“Good Location”

Broadbeach Savannah Resort
Reviewed 31 May 2017

I stayed for 3 nights, room was average and showing it's age, parking was free when available and close proximity (walking distance) to amenities, restaurants. Also walking distance to beaches. Fair price for what I was looking for!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

I had a very enjoyable stay. I thought it was good value compared to other places I have stayed. You didn't have to pay for parking which is becoming increasingly popular on the coast also free wifi not the best but ok and free continental breakfast was nice. Pool and spa were lovely and staff friendly enough. I would stay again for sure. Beds were comfortable and shower nice. A bit dated but still worth a stay.

Stayed: May 2017
Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

This resort rates itself as a modern and comfortable place. It's far from it, the apparent deluxe ocean view apartment we stayed in was more like a run down budget motel room. It's certainly not worth $260 per night, hence we checked out first thing the next day and went to another hotel. The photos will show the standards in the room we stayed in. Maybe other rooms are better, but even 2 permanent residents we spoke to told us this place is a joke.

Things started off rocky when the night manager told us there was parking underneath upon arrival and when I came back up and said there wasn't,his reply was park on the street or pay $10 to park in the Meriton next door. He was not interested in customer service or customer satisfaction.

Once we got to our room and started to discover the cleaning issues I rang the night number to advise I wasn't happy. It goes to some call center who takes your information and is meant to pass it onto the hotel. It was never passed to the duty manager the next morning.

The next morning I showed the duty manger the photos and the state of the room, she was embarrassed and agreed the cleaning standards were shocking. We checked out and went to where the night manager told us to park our car and got a real modern clean suite with better ocean views, outstanding service and free parking for the same price.

Photos show some of the issues, hair and a blood stain on the mattress topper, some sort of stain on the curtains, oven (no words), tv remote sticky, AC dirty, walls poorly patched up, sliding doors never ever dusted, cook top and range hood never cleaned. I could keeping going, but it makes me angry that a business like this promotes one thing, but is actually misleading its guests.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 May 2017

I stayed in a Studio, king bed/twin beds with a spa.
which was a fair price for a 3/4 star property.
There was a balcony and you could just see the ocean.
It was clean and tidy.
The staff were lovely and informative.
breakfast was included.

Room Tip: very secure, underground parking, access to rooms.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

The only good thing I have to say it that it was close to Draculas and the outside looks pretty. Terrible service. Cramped room with "King size bed" which was just two single beds pushed together which i ended up sleeping in the crack of the two. No real service/ unserviced apartments (don't stay more than 1 night) Free breakfast is more like a school cafeteria

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Imogen G
Travellers also viewed these Broadbeach hotels
0.1 km away
0.2 km away
Neptune Resort
Neptune Resort
#9 of 51 in Broadbeach

Been to Broadbeach Savannah Resort? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Broadbeach Savannah Resort

Address: Goonamurra 46 Surf Pde, Broadbeach, Gold Coast, Queensland 4218, Australia (Formerly BreakFree Savannah)
Region: Australia > Queensland > Gold Coast > Broadbeach
Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #49 of 51 Speciality Lodging in Broadbeach
Price Range: $117 - $416 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Broadbeach Savannah Resort 3.5*
Savannah Resort is located at the heart of Broadbeach, the cosmopolitan hub of Queensland's fabled Gold Coast. It is perfectly positioned, and within a short walk are the casino, two big shopping centres, the restaurants and cafes of Broadbeach, and not forgetting one of the Gold Coasts most superb stretches of beach. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Broadbeach Savannah Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Broadbeach Savannah Hotel Broadbeach