We stayed here for one night. Booked a King Suite with ocean view room. The bed was the best and most comfortable I have ever slept in in a hotel. The suite was clean and very comfortable. We did talk to other guests who were furious with their rooms, but we were very happy. The breakfast was average. Parking is a big issue. We were fortunate enough to get the last of 2 car spaces. Because of the location we didn't want to leave our car in the street, so used a cab to go out for the night to visit rellies. We felt we would rather pay a cab than worry about not getting a car space when we got back. The parking is very limited, and that is the only reason we won't stay here again. We had suite 806 on the 8th floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Savannah Resort is located at the heart of Broadbeach, the cosmopolitan hub of Queensland's fabled Gold Coast. It is perfectly positioned, and within a short walk are the casino, two big shopping centres, the restaurants and cafes of Broadbeach, and not forgetting one of the Gold Coasts most superb stretches of beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Broadbeach Savannah Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Broadbeach Savannah Hotel Broadbeach
- Savannah Hotel Broadbeach
- Savannah Resort Broadbeach
- Broadbeach Savannah Resort Gold Coast