Broadbeach Savannah Resort
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Sofitel Gold Coast Broadbeach(Broadbeach)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$147
Sofitel
  • Beachfront
  • Pool
The Star Grand at The Star Gold Coast(Broadbeach)(Great Value!)
US$255
US$198
Meriton Suites Broadbeach(Broadbeach)(Great Value!)
US$101
Hotels.com
Peppers Broadbeach(Broadbeach)(Great Value!)
US$181
US$159
Agoda.com
La Grande Apartments(Broadbeach)(Great Value!)
US$379
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$92
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Gold Coast Inn(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$74
Aruba Surf Resort(Broadbeach)
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
Paradise Inn Motel(Surfers Paradise)
  • Pool
All reviewsfamily roombed was comfortablefull size fridgeenjoyable stayself containedwashing machine and dryerjupiters casinocoast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 December 2017

very tired property. Staff friendly and helpful. Room was too small for 2 adults but would be comfortable for a single occupant or a couple. Twin beds had to be less than 150mm apart to fit the space. Terrible decor. I short, facelift required. Breakfast very ordinary, we decided to walk out to a local cafe.

Room Tip: go somewhere else.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

I stayed at Savannah apartments for 6 nights .
Booked my room on a popular www and I booked solely on price and location.
Later that evening I had time to read the hotels reviews and to be honest , they were so negative I almost booked another hotel which would have forfeited my prepayment at Savannah.
I’m very glad I didn’t...my one bedroom apartment on the 8th floor was fantastic.
One bedroom , seperate very modern bathroom and a semi segregated lounge room and a workable/useable kitchenette and balcony.
The staff were very courteous and the rate included a buffet breakfast ( ample but limited)
There is a swimming pool, barbecue area and it’s 100 meters to the beach and about midway between South and North Broadbeach team stations.
I’ll give this place a “9” based on standard of accommodation, price, location and staff.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 November 2017

Not impressed ... hotel car parking is available but limited, more like impossible so u have to park in the street so not security at all .... again impossible to find anything close so you either have to drop your luggage in reception and then find somewhere to park or walk up the streets with it.
The towels from the guests before us where still in the apartment which we were not impressed with, the outside table on the balcony was dirty the floor had what looked like bird poop on it ... very glad we are only staying 1 night!
Did have a large TV and a lovely pool which was the best part of the hotel but most definitely not worth the money that we paid.
Sorry people but i would not recommend staying here :(

Stayed: November 2017
1  Thank SueM1971
Reviewed 19 November 2017

Our room was promoted as a renovated studio but lacked basic maintenance. The list of issues included blown bulbs, broken towel rack, door locks partially falling off, fire doors ajar and a shower putting water all over the floor tiles. Charges for wifi and if you use the toilet paper roll it's 1.2 dollars extra for another. Same goes for more coffee etc.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 November 2017

Didn't even end up staying the night. Thought I'd scored a good deal when I got booked the room on a (supposedly) half price deal. The room still wasn't worth the $130 as I usually stay at a little old style place up the road for around the same price (which was unfortunately booked out) that has nicer, cleaner rooms and friendlier service. Not to mention somewhere you can actually park your car.

When I booked I assumed (silly me) being a multi story resort they would have plenty of underground parking so decided to give my nice car (which I actually put in car shows from time to time) a run for the weekend. When I discovered one level of parking with VERY minimal spaces I was shocked especially when half of them seemed to be allocated to private residences that we weren't allowed to use.

The room was very shabby and due to an error when booking I ended up in a restricted access room. I would hate to of been of real need of this room as anyone with a disability would not doubt struggle with the setup. I find it hard to believe someone in a wheelchair could possibly get themselves through the confined space to enter the bathroom.

As I had to go out to drop some things off to friends I thought I would hopefully get a carpark when I returned later. Of course with the handful on offer I was out of luck. Being close to a dining and nightlife precinct finding a vacant park on the street isn't easy and the only one I found was over block away. As it was pouring down I decided to find somewhere else to stay where I could park my pride and joy safely and securely without the need of being drenched in the rain.

Of course the reception was closed so I got back and simply packed up my things and dropped the keys in the express check out box. I would also like to make comment how the resort seems to hide the fact it is a 'Breakfree' establishment which should of been a red flag when I arrived. This is the last time I will ever book into one of their woeful accommodations as this is the third time I have found that chain to be well below par.

Room Tip: Come by taxi or bus as you won't get a park here.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple