“Great place”

Nails Massage and Go
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Nailbar And Massage Salon In Center Of Caleta De Fuste
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Baby buggy parking, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Would highly recommend here if u want a little bit of me time, I wanted to get my nails redone and found this place.
Lovely salon nice friendly staff and amazing nails will definitely revisit when back in Fuerteventura

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

I have had lots of massages over the years but the lady in the place must be one of the best I have every had! I didn’t realise my neck and shoulder where that bad until she started working on them she gave me lots of advise and exercises to bring home after! I can not highly recommend this place enough!

Reviewed 30 April 2018

I had a very good gel nail manicure and pedicure with polish while I was on holiday. Far better than I have had done at home and the gel nails lasted a good 2.5 weeks before they had grown out. My husband had a massage here and said it was one of the best he's ever had, and he has regular massages for a back problem. Good value too - highly recommended.

1  Thank PamelaMN80
Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

I paid a visit to this salon after seeing all the great reviews on here, and they did not disappoint. I had 4 week old gels that needed removing and were extremely stubborn to take off. The lady who owns the salon was so lovely, and took such care in taking off the gel, so careful so as not to damage my nail....and then applied new shellac. She said she is a perfectionist and I could tell! So happy with the result! Highly recommend, best I’ve had in a long time.

4  Thank tarakent1
See more reviews
Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

So pleased with my nails, the lady did an excellent thorough job. I brought a picture of what I wanted and she followed it perfectly, she was very careful and paid attention to detail. The salon is lovely and the staff are welcoming and friendly. Highly recommend the shellac nails!

2  Thank Rebeccam9