“Bargain buffet ”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

Visited last night with my husband and toddler. On Wednesday and Saturdays it's 30% off food so it's only €6.95 instead of €9.95, bargain. We arrived at 6.30pm and there was a queue for seats, we waited around 10 minutes. Went up for food and they had a good variety of meat dishes available, my husband was particularly fond of the honey pork dish. I'm a vegetarian and there wasn't a great deal for me to eat, there was rice, noodles, chips, salt and pepper chips and springs. Could have done with at least one veg options. I did enjoy the food I ate though and for the price I can't complain. Nice selection of desserts and ice cream as well. Drinks are also 2 for 1, so we payed €20 for 2 buffet meals, puddings, 2 vodka cokes and 2 large beers. Absolute bargain and enjoyed. If you are looking for a more refined and relaxed atmosphere I wouldn't recommend this place, but if you like good tasting food at bargain prices and don't mind being squished in then this place is for you.

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

A table of 8 food ok cheap drink my Nan like the food and the soup was nice the pudding are nice my aunt like the pudding

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

The restaurant does a deal on Wednesdays and Saturdays of €6 per person for an all you can eat buffet, which is all fine if you’re a meat eater but unfortunately they do not have any veggie/vegan curry dishes or Main dishes here. There is rice, chips and a selection of fried foods such as onion rings and veg spring rolls but no labels for allergens etc.

The buffet is cheap and cheerful, and with that comes cramped seats, and shared tables. There is not much choice but if you’re not fussy it’s worth a try.

2 for 1 drinks list includes any spirit with mixer for €4.95 or local beer/soft drink for €2.95. Total bill for two people for the buffet and 4 drinks (Fanta and Sam Miguel) was around €18; Cheap meal, alright food.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

We chose one of the set buffet menus for 2 - service & food were excellent. Lovely staff & good price too!

Reviewed 3 February 2018

All u can eat buffet 8.95, local drinks buy one get one free, very clean, excellent hot food, lots of choices