Acapulco Marinos Apartments(Laganas)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$299
US$264
Agrilia Hotel(Laganas)
  • Pool
All reviewspool areafire showsnack barsea viewsoft drinkson tapplenty of sunbedssmall bathroomgreat holidayturtle islandlovely roomevery nightsun loungerscameo islandbeach is lovelyall inclusive hotelhotel is excellent
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Me and my friend stayed here for a week in June, we are both 23 and we’re here for a chilled holiday not the usual party holiday however I think the hotel presumed this is what we would be doing as we were put on a floor with large groups of teenagers that were there to party which was very noisy. The hotel was pretty basic, we found the food to be repetitive and very random. My friend and I lived on pizza, hot dogs, chicken nuggets and chips for a week, and we are not fussy eaters but nothing else really appealed to us. We found that the buffet was limited and if your not there when it first opens then they will close half of the buffet off after an hour so I definitely recommend going for lunch and dinner earlier rather than later. We didn’t use the pool as we found it a bit crowded and so we went to the beach every day where we had to pay €6 for a sun bed however if your lucky and get a sunbed 2 feet away at the top of the steps to the beach these ones are free. There was a storm when we were in Laganas and our room flooded however we were told this has never happened before and the storm was very rare. The animation team were lovely and we enjoyed the entertainment on a night time it was a shame we missed the fire show though due to the storm as we were really looking forward to this. The vodka at the bar tastes like paint stripper and wasn’t drinkable at all. The cocktails also had a similar strong acid taste. The beer however was nice and I converted to drinking shandy instead of the usual spirits I would drink. The maid cleaned our room daily, however we were unaware you had to put your towels in the bath to be replaced. The maid was lovely and was very chatty and smiley. The reception staff were also lovely and could not do enough to help you. We had free air con for 5 days and then we had to pay for the extra 2 days we are still unsure how this happened as I have read reviews saying you have to pay for air con altogether. We also ended up paying €20 for 2 WiFi codes as the signal was bad in the hotel for mobile data. All in all the holiday was enjoyable however I’m unsure if I would stay here again due to the poor all inclusive we did end up eating out for dinner twice during the holiday because we just couldn’t face another chip.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I just got back from the great stay in Poseidon. I stayed here with my friend and my family and it had everything we needed. Great food (even though sometimes a bit more seasoning wouldn't hurt :)), the hotel staff was great, always ready to help and always smiling. The animation team was fun, making our stay memorable as well. My mum already stay at this hotel 2 times before, so if we'll ever go back to Laganas, I am quite sure we will want to stay in this hotel again! :)

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

we have just come back from one week here and was an amazing week, the room was spot on clean towel change bedding made daily, the lads (GAZ and LEE) enjoyed the game of Killer pool with other guys there was good talking point to meet people, also the ping pong tournament and even put the world cup football on for the boys, enjoyed the Bingo ad even found ourselves singing along to the kids disco even though we had no kids Fati entertainment guy is a credit to the hotel, as all the staff even the cleaners friendly, Andy, Panas, the food was great a lot of choice but repetitive, so close to te beach and strip cannot fault this one bit just one thing a message to Fati if you read this GAZ and LEE say "OUT" stop cheating ha ha

Room Tip: Ask for a room with the Plunge Pool
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank bev72017
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Lovely hotel, staff very friendly, plenty of sunbeds, food excellent. Was shocked to be asked to pay for air conditioning, wi if not good, no room service except Wednesday, we arrived Sunday, no change of towels except Wednesday. This upset us as we spoke to a family who had paid a less than two thirds of our price and had free air conditioning and full room service with bed made and fresh towels every day. We were shocked at the large groups of teenagers but in fairness they were no real trouble. Despite our grievances we had a lovely holiday and if the hotel could improve the room service at least, it would be great.

Room Tip: It appears the new section is better value
Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband and I spent 5 days here for a relaxing sunshine break and what a great place it is ! Right on Laganas Beach with SO many places to eat/drink. We were All Inclusive and found that the food was really good with plenty of choices. The salad bar was fab. Beautiful, large room with our own good size plunge pool in the new building. You can walk into Zante Town in about 20 mins if you want the night life !!! Staff were exceptional and couldn't do enough for you especially Zanet on Reception who gave us lots of help ! Added bonus only 10 minutes transfer from the airport (approx €20 in a taxi) Cannot fault the place and would LOVE to go back.

Stayed: June 2018