Acapulco Marinos Apartments(Laganas)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$297
US$261
Agrilia Hotel(Laganas)
  • Pool
All reviewsthe hotel stafforder snacksrecommend this hotelclub repsamazing hotelbang in the middlerep calledfresh sheets and towelsamazing holidayall inclusive foodsmall hotelevery nightstayed here for a weekinclusive barrooms were cleaned dailymy friendtoasties
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Hotel was lovely nice and clean rooms were very nice as they have just been refurbished. I’m a picky eater and I ate the food There everyday it was really nice! The hotel staff couldn’t do anything more to make our stay litsa is always around the lobby area with a smile and dimitri the barman was also one of our favourites, he made us these concoctions of all the alcohol mixed so we could go out to our events tipsy so we didn’t have to pay as much. Only thing that we weren’t impressed by was the reps. I would suggest going onto the project zante website before hand and get their wristbands as you get a foam party, paint party, rum and raybans boat party and the total karnage bar crawl all for £99 where as the reps are offering you pretty much the same but for €245 which is rediculous. We arrived at 5:00am then had the reps in our room trying to get money out of us. Also if they mention twstd festival in Skegness they’ll say it’s only exclusive to you but me and my friends searched it on Facebook and anyone can actually purchase tickets, so again just trying to get money out of you. We did 2 events with the reps which we thought were crap, they wouldn’t give the wristbands out until you went to the pre drinks with them and sometime they come across snobby and rude. Other than that I would recommend 100%! It’s 2 Seconds away from the strip so it couldn’t be better and all the staff are amazing! Would 100% come back.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank abbieottley96
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great, clean room. Unfortunately one room flooded but the hotel quickly moved us into another room. The bar and kitchen staff were great, Arris, Dimitris and of course John were brilliant and took care of everything for us, including some special homemade cocktails at the bar which we frequented, worth making the most of. The pool is perfect for a variety of activities, especially the small one to meet as a group. The reps were fun but were constantly trying to sell things, don't buy the full package but would recommend the boat party and tsunami. Overall a great holiday, lots of yes-men in Zante and left us with lots to think about, the bar opens at 11am so there is plenty of time to enjoy refreshing Ouzo based beverages.

Room Tip: Assigned for you
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank George W
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have just stayed at the hotel with my friend, we went on a girls holiday so was up for the parties..

the hotel was absolutely amazing, the food was great such a different selection and very helpful with allergie requirements. the rooms had just been redone and were very modern and classy - everything you need!! the staff were very friendly!! the hotel is on the strip so it’s close to everything, i definitely would return to this hotel.

HOWEVER the reps were absolutely appalling, will definitely not be buying a package with them again!!! €245 for a week package, but you don’t know what your doing until 10 minutes before!! they promise a lot of free drinks and free bars at different clubs but that doesn’t happen. we went down the strip and for the same package it was €170. We booked a boat party, we had one of the reps knocking on our door at 10:50am to tell us we would have to be ready in 10 minutes for the party - we was appalled that they didn’t tell us the day before it would be that early! one of the reps Cara was only interested in boys and spent her whole time by the pool with them, every time we walked past we got continuous dirty looks. Alex and Keri were okay but the package was just a complete RIP OFF!!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank Alyce T
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Rating of the hotel would have been a 5 if the reps had been alright, as the hotel was really nice. Lovely room, cleaned everyday, bar, kitchen and receptionist staff all really lovely. Food was always great, breakfast was always a fry up or cereal, lunch and dinner always had plenty of selection such as salads, squid, chicken, pasta, chips, bread, wedges, croquettes and much more. there was only one day out of the whole 7 that we didn't really like the food which is pretty good considering we got all inclusive!! also had a nice pool and plenty of sunbeds, hotel was right in the middle of the strip too which was SO handy. However the reps really let us down and ruined our holiday so we couldn't really relax. DO NOT BUY A PACKAGE FROM ANY OF THE CLUB 18-30 REPS IN THE HOTEL. They will come into your room as soon as you arrive in the hotel and try and sell you a package for 245 euros when you can get exactly the SAME package for 170 euros if you turn right out of the hotel and cross to go on the left hand side of the road!! After stupidly going with one of the reps Keri across the road to get our money out (obviously so she could make sure no other person could sell us a package for cheaper which we didn't realise at the time) and handing her the money, we went back out to buy cigarettes for someone else to approach us and tell us we can get the same package for cheaper. I wanted my money back as I was already using my credit card on this holiday and all of my transactions from a few days ago had only just come out of my account which I hadn't realised as i'd ONLY JUST ARRIVED IN ZANTE, I'd already gone over my credit card limit and was receiving texts from my bank notifying me I had gone over my credit limit and I should pay it back immediately. Obviously this isn't what you want at the beginning of a holiday, so me and my friend went to talk to our rep Keri about it to see if we could get our money back. Her excuse was that she was busy so would be right with us in a minute. We waited and waited and she never came, and then when she came back in and saw us still sat there she avoided us and ran off so we didn't get a chance to speak to her!! We were bored of waiting so instead went and saw another rep called Cara who was even worse! She didn't run off, but she stood there looking at us up and down like we were a piece of dirt the whole time we were explaining our situation (which happened throughout the whole week may I add, every time we saw her in a club and I'd smile she would look at me and my friend like we were a piece of dirt on her shoe and made us feel VERY uncomfortable every time we saw her in the hotel and in clubs/bars) She would spend all of her time in the hotel more concerned with talking to all of the lads than checking if everyone else was alright because clearly she couldn't care less. When we spoke to her about the money situation, she started getting all personal and was like "can't you get money off your mum" I explained my mum had paid for my whole holiday so she wouldn't be giving me any more and my mums in a minimum wage job so she couldn't afford to give me any more even if she wanted to. Her reply was in a sarcastic voice "yeah i was in a minimum wage job once, it was really annoying" then she asked "can't you get money off your dad" so my friend said no she doesn't speak to her dad.. she goes "oh so theres no way you can get money off him then" i said no.. and you could clearly see that i felt uncomfortable talking about this situation and she kept bringing him up and asking if i definitely couldn't get money off him when clearly id already said no and talking about the situation made me really upset. she then said "what about your best mates, my best mates at home would lend me money" i was like "no" like who asks their mates who aren't on holiday with them to give them money ? "student loan?" "no I'm a student in london i don't have any student loan left over." she then said theres nothing she could do and to speak to her manager Alex. We then asked Alex and Alex said to speak to Cara so this situation was going round in circles so we never ended up getting our money back. This whole situation completely ruined my holiday I didn't feel like I could relax the whole time because of it and didn't have the best time because of it as I had no spending money left over which left me leaving the majority of clubs early every night as even though you have the package you have to pay for all your drinks, so as I couldn't get drunk I'd leave early most nights and be in bed early crying because I was having such an awful time. So please THINK TWICE before you give your money to them!! They also won't give you your wristbands for the events you've PAID FOR IN THE PACKAGE until you've come out with them to the bars they want to go to for pre drinks because they want you to spend money there so they look like good reps for taking you there!! EVEN though their excuse when I complained to them was "you'll be fine you're all inclusive" but they wouldn't even let us take advantage of the all inclusive because they were forcing us to go to the bars before hand to spend money!! The majority of the events weren't even that good and there were better ones that were going on that we couldn't go to because we had no money and they clashed with the ones we'd already paid for through the package. You also don't even get a flyer or leaflet to tell you which events are what days and what time, and when asking one of the reps they said "hold on a minute" and ran off and never told us !! So each day we'd be stressing out about what event we were doing and what time the events were, another reason why we couldn't relax. Such an awful experience and never made me want to give my money to any reps again, feel SO stupid for doing it!

Room Tip: Don't get a room on ground floor as cleaner will knock early in the morning and wake you up every day
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank bethbaverstock
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I travelled to Zante on the 7th June and couldn’t fault the hotel in any aspects. It was my birthday whilst there and Lisa the receptionist set up an area with a cake, balloons a present for me and even a bottle of champagne. We also had a rep called CARA. She absolutely made our holiday so kind and caring making sure we was always ok and enjoying our time there. Will definatly be returning one of the nicest places to stay.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends