Acapulco Marinos Apartments(Laganas)(Great Value!)
US$93
  • Pool
US$299
US$263
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Aeon Hotel(Laganas)
Agrilia Hotel(Laganas)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsthe main stripbarbecue nightair conlovely hotelevery nightthe security guarditalian nighttui repnearest shopolive treesgreat holidayeuros per weekwell run hotelyoung peoplegreek dancerslovely family runmeal times
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Have just returned from a 2 week stay here.
Pros: miltos the barman. This guy works so hard and is a big asset to the Pallas hotel, he is a superstar. Never had to wait long for a drink. Ginis as well is a cheeky chap but again he made sure we all never waited long for a drink.
The hotel is lovely, well looked after by the owners who clearly make sure it is looked after. It has nice gardens, and is set amongst olive groves on a hill just off the strip. There was never a problem getting sun beds, even if we were up at midday. Room cleaned every day with clean towels.
The food was nice. Toasties and club sandwiches served between 11&12 which were made to order. Breakfast suites me. Yes it’s not English sausages or bacon but I still enjoyed it. Lunch and dinner always had a pasta dish, chicken, lovely salads and chips and pizza for the fussy. There was also a Greek night and bbq night with traditional Greek food and pitta breads which was lovely. I loved the soups that were available at dinner time too.
Entertainment at the hotel consisted of a karaoke night, bingo and quiz night and the Greek night which had Greek dancers. Low key but ok.
The hotel is located about 5 mims from the start of the strip and about 20 mins from the beach. There are many bars and restaurants nearby, but we liked to go on the Kalamaki road to the friends and hot lips bars which had live bands and karaoke plus the Elvis and ABBA shows.
CONS: The main problem with this hotel is that because it is so good value for money a lot of young people come here and in the 2nd week there were lots of complaints about noise, and it was really difficult to get in the pool as it was taken over by teenagers. Most were well mannered but there were a few causing issues, so bare this in mind as it may not be as peaceful as you would like. It’s a real shame as this hotel could be a lovely retreat for older people and families, however currently this hotel is definitely not suited to families with children. There were a few issues with the rep having to issue warnings to some of the teenagers and she also said the family weren’t too happy with Thomson letting so many young people stay. Obviously being so close to the strip this will be an ongoing problem unless the owners maybe make the hotel 25 or overs.
Air conditioning was 5 euros a day. Not worth it in my opinion and it kept stop working.
Local alcohol very weak. I literally was drinking cocktails all day and was not once drunk. Maybe that’s a good thing in hindsight, but having said that you could buy premium brands at the bar like Smirnoff etc.
All in all I had a good time and met some great people who we will keep in touch with. Would I return here? If this hotel was located outside of laganas then 100% yes, but because of the location and issues with some guests unfortunately no. If I returned it would probably be to another resort such as kalamaki or tsilivi. I wish all the best to the Pallas hotel and the family who run it with such care.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank catlady191050
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Just returned from from a two week stay at this Hotel. its a good well run family hotel, good food, helpful friendly staff, rooms clean and nothing to much trouble. Set in Olive Groves Its pleasant. There are lots of young people staying at this hotel because it 10 mins walk from the "Strip" we avoided this as it mainly burger and Chicken joints Some cheapo bars Day trip booking shops and Seedy Clubs. Did visit the Summertime bar> good 60s 70s 80s music, people watching and there are plenty to see.As for the young people at the Hotel well, most are quiet and respectful,there are always exceptions to this.They are there to enjoy themselves and that means the "Strip" Yes I was 20 once but Im all for the quiet life now. It was was our Wedding anniversary whilst we were there.and managed to get some of our music on at the Pool bar about 11pm and treated ourselves to a few dances under the stars.If you do decide to stay at this Hotel it is well worth a visit to Sarakina Taverna. It set on the hill side 1k at back of the hotel The location is beautiful, the food is good even some Greek dancing. Its is not expensive and there is free transport there and back,ask at reception There are lots of young people at this hotel so bear this in mind if you book. This is a good hotel and we enjoyed our stay... Laganas I feel sorry for its like Malia Kavos Magaluf Its saving grace is its beach 3 miles of sand and sea. Farewell Pallas Hotel we wish you Good luck.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Bryan G
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I have just returned from this lovely family run hotel. We have been here 2 weeks and I have to say I agree with everything said on the previous review.
I can not fault the wonderful staff, Miltos the barman is an absolute diamond, and Gines the cheeky barman. They do brilliantly. Anna who works in the restaurant, the cleaners, the owners, they all work so very hard and take great pride in what they do and in the hotel. Food good, something for even the most fussy eaters and freshly made toasties between 11&12 every day. Alcohol local fare so not particularly strong but ok. Rooms cleaned every day. Entertainment low key but quiz night and bingo, karaoke and a bbq night too which was lovely.
We have met some great people here, but unfortunately as said in the previous review the last week has been taken over by some rowdy disrespectful “adults”. Being woken at 4am in the morning, shouting, music playing etc. Pool being taken over. The security guard does his best but there’s only so much he can do. It’s clearly not the fault of the hotel. I feel the owners should pull out of Thomson, as they are clearly misrepresenting the hotel and just looking out to make their money. I feel sorry for anyone staying here over 40 that have booked for July/ August, I know the owners would prefer families and older people here and I feel it’s a real shame that people will now not return. We have already decided we will be going to tsilivi next year as we love Greece/Zante and the Greek people. I would give the hotel 4 stars as it is lovely but the whole experience slightly ruined in the 2nd week and the club 18/30 vibe

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
6  Thank scoobydoo271
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Rated 4 stars for the hotel, staff and service but definitely minus zero stars for the 18-30 experience!!

Having stayed at Hotel Pallas we can honestly say we feel cheated somewhat in to parting with our hard earned cash for something which was, in our opinion, (and many others at the time), falsely advertised.

THIS IS NOT A QUIET, PEACEFUL HOTEL.

There's no rural, off the beaten track quiet retreat from the 18-30 mentality of the rest of Laganas.
We'd say if you're over 40 and like a peaceful relaxing time on your holiday then please do not stay here. You will regret it.

The hotel is everything most reviews succinctly say - very clean, lovely location away from the infamous strip, great staff, nice all inclusive food, spotless rooms, well maintained and in good standard of decor and repair, no cash machine on site, no wheelchair access (despite it saying so), air con expensive and needed from late June onwards, lots of hanging space but bring hangers, bar closed at 11pm, bingo and quiz on Fridays, BBQ on Mondays, thumping dance music the rest of the time which got louder as the day progressed by the pool...etc etc....
You can not fault this lovely family run hotel for what it is as a place or for the service or standard. I'd say it's verging on 4 star quality really.

What does spoil it completely is the gangs and herds of young 18-30's! This was not advertised nor was it mentioned in any review on here or elsewhere online. I did my research. Maybe some reviewers are not as honest as they should or could be or that it was they actually enjoyed the 'Benidorm-esque' experience. There were one or two older people who loved getting involved and talking to everyone but maybe they like that kind of thing!

To us it was thoroughly miserable. You couldn't get in the pool to swim for so many inflatables, footballs and vodka-Fanta louts! I even got hit twice in the face with a ball which you'd have thought may make them think actions have consequences but sadly not.

Horrific. Not the type of fun for what we go for on a hard earned holiday. We also found ourselves having to go to bed at 10pm or so in order to get any decent period of sleep as once 4am and 530am came we'd be woken by drunken teens shouting, girls screeching, being generally lary, running up and down the corridors and late night room hopping!

I'm no fun sponge by any means but by day three of our stay it was getting too much. Speaking with lots of older, likeminded people it was clear we weren't the only ones who'd had enough and couldn't wait to go home. I only hope they write similar reviews. I'm not the type to sit and moan and not do anything about it so I spoke with the reception, they completely understood as they were having rooms left in such a state and their own security guard was run ragged, but they blamed TUI for allowing so many young people to book. The hotel manager stated they are advertised as a 'quiet place for couples and older clientele away from the strip and are annoyed about it too'. However, (again as well as several others), we spoke with the TUI Rep about our concerns and experiences to be met with 'well Laganas is the party place'. Understandably not the best response but she went on to explain there had been a drift from 60/40 older to younger, to a complete 80/20 split in favour of the 18-30's age group which has happened in just a few days.
With the amount of people complaining we'd have expected a supervisor to come down but that didn't happen.
What on earth are you doing TUI? You need to stop spoiling a perfectly fabulous hotel with your greed for profit! If you and the owners advertise as a place for couples and older clientele then that's exactly what it should be! This should be over 25s only at point of booking and let the 18-30's jog on down to stay in the strip area where they can be as noisy as they want and as drunk as they want! You are actively driving older clientele away from the island.

Please just leave this lovely place to the over 25's!!

A great holiday spoilt, cheers TUI.
We will think twice before booking with you again as the trust has been lost with your false advertising in our opinion.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank SunChaser75
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Hotel very good family run perfect they could do enough for you Milintos fab bar manager always happy and had a smile nothing to much trouble
Hotel room clean and had everything you needed
food good and plenty even if you are a fussy eater like i am

Room Tip: pool view are better rooms
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family