“Must try if your looking for a special dine or lunch”
Review of Chill Dining & Wine Bar - CLOSED

Chill Dining & Wine Bar
Price range: US$11 - US$71
Cuisines: Asian, French, Contemporary, Fusion
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 January 2017

The food service & atmosphere here was perfect. We had a lunch which was 2 coarse & a glass of wine for around $50.00 it was excellent value & it was absolutely beautiful. the wait staff were very helpful also.

Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

The food is three hats quality.
A hidden gem
Menu is changed regularly.
Top class Modern Australian food.
Produce is fresh.
By far the best restaurant in Australia.
Soufflé is a must have.
Prices are reasonable

Reviewed 17 December 2016 via mobile

They have a two course special and glass of wine. Which does not fail to delight. There are some great taste sensations. Surrounds could do with upgrade....colourful flower boxes or comfortable extravagant chairs something to soften the hardness of eating outside on pavement. Which woukd add to the experience.

Reviewed 8 December 2016

Headed to Main Beach for a long awaited catch up with good friends staying at the caravan park and decided to brave the stormy night and head out to dinner after a drink at the Surf Club. We stopped at the first restaurant as it was raining and my wife was sure this was the Italian one we were looking for. It is not Italian but the food, atmosphere and staff were certainly spectacular. They offered a great value two course and three course discount option which is available in quieter periods. We had between four people 4 different entrees all of which were equally wow looking and tasting. The soft shell crab was the standout although the pumpkin and fennel seed souffle was also magnificent as were the dumplings served with a very aromatic broth that left us all sniffing the aroma and wanting to tuck in. I had the octopus and prawns which was also superb. Mains chosen were the Gippsland beef eye fillet and the twice cooked confit duck leg and there were tastings swapped from either side. They both turned out to be equally mouth watering. Dessert for me was the banana and peanut butter parfait and one of our companions had the souffle which produced lots of positive head nodding with little talking in between. I was reluctant to share mine and a return trip is on the cards for this alone. With several bottles of wine and a couple of soft drinks for me the bill came out at about $85 per head before the tip which I thought was more than worth it for this experience. To top it off they offered to drive us to our car when the rain started get a bit heavier which I would call service well above and beyond! We opted for a stroll in the rain after such a brilliant meal and it obligingly changed to a trickle for us to head back to our car parked opposite Main Beach. I am by no means a food critic but I know what I like and I would recommend this restaurant as one of our best eating experiences that we have had since living on the Gold Coast for two years! What's more my wife agrees which makes it even more impressive! Final word-Go there and see for yourself

Reviewed 25 November 2016 via mobile

We recently enjoyed dinner in this small restaurant, which is tastefully decorated and has a pleasant atmosphere. The menu is limited, but we were pleased with our choices and the presentation of each meal was lovely. It is clear the chef takes pride in each dish that leaves the kitchen. There is also outdoor seating which looked appealing as well.