“Good ribs lunch”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Tel: 07 5591 1677
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Since I found this R&R restaurant in Townsville, I always visit their branches when I see it and they never disappoint me. So was this lunch. Beef ribs were perfectly cooked and tasted extremely delicious. My wife took beef salad and said that it was good too. It was a perfect lunch on waterfront with couple of beer bottles.

2  Thank Daniel G

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Food was very very good. Just a touch more heat (temperature I mean)on the Ribs please. Calamari very very good. It was spot on.
Deserts good and Burgers were real Burgers that's for sure.
Desert yummy.
Pricing up there but to be expected with location I suppose.

Staff were great.
Once again great night so thank you to all.
Pete and Chrissie Johnson.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

The two of us decided to find a steak restaurant for the 1 night without kids on our holiday. Ribs and Rumps was the closest to where we were staying.
It was fantastic. I ordered a 300g steak & my husband ordered steak & beef ribs, both came with sides of coleslaw & potato (chips or mash)
Both meals were cooked how we requested.
Staff were super friendly.
If you need to use the toilets you end up in the shopping centre which felt a bit odd.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

We went to the Marina just to find somewhere to have a nice meal & found this little gem. I had the rib fillet & my partner had the rump & lamb ribs & we can not fault the meals! The steaks were cooked to perfection & the veges yo match were very tasty & not bland & watery. Courtney was our waitress & she was just amazing!! Very attentive & well spoken. Cocktails were very tasty & were an excellent price (can get them by the jug too).. We sat inside due to getting too much sun & being cold but we will definitely be back here to try the outdoor seating on the water.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Great meal and excellent service. Activity book for children is really good. Nice environment prices fair.