WIsh i was still here !
Great place for families , could have just spent days around the pool and playground here but we had bought themepark tickets and treasure island is a great location to stay for access to these - only a short drive to all of them.
Plenty of activities for the kids, the rooms are great (stayed in a lagoon deluxe villa)
Highly recommend and will return when next on the Gold Coast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the ultimate family holiday on QLDs fabulous Gold Coast with a stay at BIG4 NRMA Treasure Island Holiday Resort. Close to all major theme parks, Harbourtown Shopping Centre & the Broadwater, its central location provides easy access to all Gold Coast highlights. There is a great range of self-contained accommodation to choose from at Treasure Island. From 1 and 2-bedroom units, cabins and villas, to 3-bedroom 2-storey townhouses we can cater for all needs and budgets. For those travelling with their own caravan, RV, motorhome or camping equipment, we have a range of powered sites which are superbly located close to amenities and park facilities. Discounted theme park tickets can be purchased at reception and our helpful staff can assist you with tour bookings and other arrangements. Whether you are after a relaxing family break or an action packed adventure holiday, Treasure Island is the perfect place for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your NRMA Treasure Island Holiday Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Island Resort & Holiday Park Hotel Biggera Waters
- Treasure Island Resort And Holiday Park
- NRMA Treasure Island Holiday Resort Gold Coast, South Pacific - Australia