All reviewsrooftop poolgames roomthe gold coasttable tennisbbq areabroad waterrunaway bayon site restaurantmain bathroomshort drivedishwashing liquidtop floorgreat balconytennis courtsapartment was cleanacross the roadtwo single beds
Reviewed 8 October 2017

We booked a 2 bedroom self contained apartment for a 6 night stay right in the middle of school holidays. Pleasantly surprised on the lack of noise once inside the apartment which was on the top floor - Apartment 6I. Secure basement car park with security tag access and key required in lift to access all levels except ground floor common areas - great security features. Disappointed to find there were stairs up to my room when I got out of the lift on the 6th floor - not expected and difficult to navigate when alone with heavy suitcases. Onsite Manager to the rescue - came up in the lift with me and then carried my suitcases up the 4 or 5 stairs to the landing outside my apartment. Very impressed. Apartment layout was great. Enter through main door and master bedroom to the right and included flat screen TV and ensuite. Laundry facilities in cupboard along hallway and second bedroom to the left side of hallway and next to main bathroom. Two single beds in second bedroom and main bathroom had spa bath and separate shower. Opposite main bathroom is small self contained kitchen - room for 1 person - 2 at a squeeze (or if you are just having a cuddle in passing). Servery bench access from living / dining room and then out onto the extended balcony where you can enjoy the sweeping views from the broadwater canals through to the mountains. Short 3 klm drive to nearby Harbour Town Outlet shopping centre and various restaurants, take away shops and petrol stations all within close vicinity. Complex facilities include a games room, swimming pool, tennis court and BBQ areas and on site Restaurant. There is an internal atrium which is open to the sky and has pleasant garden and water features to enjoy. All in all, a very pleasant stay and great value for money. Onsite Manager very helpful. Would stay here again, but next time will ask for a room without having to negotiate stairs and perhaps a quieter air conditioner, although I did enjoy those views from this apartment - might be worth the stairs :)

Room Tip: North facing apartment on upper floors provide great views of the mountains and the Southport Broadwater.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
RichardJ2007, Manager at The Atrium Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Wow! Now that's what I call a comprehensive review!

Christine, thank you for going to that trouble to post an extensive account of you stay with us; that was appreciated, and (obviously) carries more weight than just us saying it!

We try hard.

We would love to have you back some time and would be glad to have you back some time real soon.

take care

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

My two children (teen and adult) and myself stayed here for a short two night break. Everything was great, accomodation, facilities, location and friendly staff. Everything you need lovely self contained apartments, pools, spas, games room, adult retreat & gym, tennis court and beautiful garden. Fantastic roof top pool, spa and bbq areas with great water views. Located away from the busy surfers but close enough to still enjoy. Close to all that Gold Coast has to offer shopping beaches theme parks etc.Definitely need to stay longer next time.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
RichardJ2007, General Manager at The Atrium Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Hello Kerrie, thank you so much for taking the time to post a review of your stay with us and are we so glad that you had a great time!!

We love having decent salt of the earth people stay with us, people who give us honest reports of things that could improve the pleasure of future guests but also are prepared to acknowledge the good things.

We would love to have you back again and next time do a decent job of it! (Two days? You deserve more and you would hardly have had time to find your way to the beach in front of the building..... :-)

Reviewed 19 September 2017

We were lucky enough to have a room overlooking the sea, which was stunning. The room was clean and functional. It was a little tired, but it appeared that the hotel was being redecorated whilst we were staying. I'm sure once the rooms are tidied and updated it will be stunning.
The roof top pool and spa were great. The manager was extremely friendly and helpful.
The location was ideal and we would definitely return!

Room Tip: Best views are overlooking the sea, though for afternoon sun, best rooms are on Taylor Street.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
RichardJ2007, Manager at The Atrium Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

Hello Maz, thanks for taking the time to post a review, I appreciate that, and my hard working staff do as well.

Yes we are having renovating going on at the moment and it is the cheaper end of our product that is being worked on so they won't be cheap any more :-)

Anyway, glad you had a good time and we would love to have you back (but for best deals always phone us 07 5537 9466.)

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Atrium is best resort in Gold Coast , with beautiful sea view from balcony, your family will love it , they offer very comfortable , SAFE and beautiful apartments , you can spend your complete day in balcony, they have a extraordinary Swiming pool on roof top ..
I can write 1000 lines for this resort ..

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
RichardJ2007, Manager at The Atrium Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Hello Anon, Thanks for taking the time to post a review of your stay with us and we are delighted that we met your expectations.

We do try hard and are constantly trying to improve both the building and our guests experience.

Do come back and see us some time. we would love to have your happy faces back here!

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

We booked in for a family stay on the GC, we were given a 2 bedroom apartment on the 6th floor. The apartment had enough room and general was great. The few negatives are:

1) The bed is like rock
2) There is not enough plates etc
3) it needs some basic maintenance

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
RichardJ2007, Manager at The Atrium Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2017

Hello Brett, thanks for taking the time to post a review of your stay with us and I'm glad it was generally good.

I am very sorry about the lack of crockery (there should have been at least five sets of everything and a quick call to reception would have had this corrected immediately) however, I accept full responsibility and will ensure that it doesn't happen again.

The bed is a bit subjective I guess as no one has complained about this mattress before, but how about coming back sometime and you can try another unit ? :-)

Thanks Brett and take care