“AMAZING ”

The Lost Fawn Cafe
Ranked #3 of 10 Restaurants in Springbrook
Price range: US$4 - US$11
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

This place is insane! Coffee and food was so good and the customer service was unreal, few places like this around anymore. Will be back for sure! So good they have so many options and vegan too!

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Coffee Fantastic, food well presented. I
would give 5 stars but for uneven car park.
Table service very good.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Small and friendly with great coffee. Modest food choices but customer service gave it the 5 stars. Lovely spot to stop.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

We dined here recently for lunch on a tour through the area and were pleased that we chose The Lost Fawn Cafe.l had wedges with sour cream and chilli sauce and a thick shake and my husband had a pot of tea and loaded chips. My wedges was a huge serve which I ended up taking half home and it was a nice side for 2 people for dinner, my thick shake was fabulous, I haven't had a thick shake that nice for years. My husband loved his loaded chips and his pot of tea was very nice and provided him with a couple of cups of tea. The service was friendly and quick. My only regret is that I don't live in the area because I would frequent this cafe all the time if I did. I definitely recommend The Lost Fawn cafe for lunch.

1  Thank stellamay
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

We ate here twice over the weekend and thoroughly enjoyed everything.
My sister enjoyed hot chocolate, I enjoyed the Prosecco and had wedges both days. The lady who served us both days was so helpful and kindly assisted us with milk too. We enjoyed sitting outside in the sun with the birds. They have a fire inside too. We really enjoyed our visits here and thank you for the wonderful service and memories

1  Thank Linda R