All reviewsfree moviessanctuary covepier restauranttwo queen bedsmarina viewmin driveone night staybusiness tripnice roomstayed nightsdown stairsmarlin barundercover parkingbuffet breakfastlate checkgreat place to stayshort stay
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

We paid $325 a night to stay in the Ramada and was appalled at our experience
The ironing board below tells the story
The door to our room did not shut, you had to use both hands to shut the door, my wife was not strong enough to shut the door
BREAKFAST
We dont make scrambled eggs because no one eats them
You can buy an omelete for $17.00
The only coffee was cheap packet coffee. or they will make you coffee for $5
There was no teas spoons and was told they are being washed, you have to wait
The tables were dirty
BAR MEALS
Tried to get a snack at the bar at 2.00 pm and was told that the kitchen was too busy cooking for a group of 30 people
5 star price with a 2 star service

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
4  Thank Goodincheap
Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

The Hotel overlooks the Marina. Nice room, modern furnishings, friendly, attentive staff throughout the resort. Would definitely go back. Prebooking breakfast when checking in, gets you the buffet breakfast for $22; which was a good spread of well prepared food.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

We had a lovely room on the second floor overlooking the pool and the marina. The room was spacious, the bed was quasi comfortable. The bathroom was huge and the water pressure in the shower was great. My issue was the cigarette smoke smell wafting in from the outside. The other major point was some idiot decided to start screaming her head off just before 5am on a Sunday morning. I know it's not the hotels fault but I wanted to sleep and couldn't because of a rude and I'm sure drunk guest.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Shane N, Front Office Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Hope Harbour, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2017

Dear NYBris,

Thank you for your review and delighted you enjoyed your room and facilities.

I'm sorry you stay was inconvenienced. We do advise all guests that he hotel is $100% non smoking and we would have been happy to assist with any problem.

By way of example, the noisy guest you referred to was neither rude nor drunk, but was actually experiencing a medical emergency, to which hotel staff attended to swiftly.
I apologise if this impacted your experience but I'm confident you appreciate the hotel values the safety and security of guests above all.

Thank you for your feedback again and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future

Warm regards
Shane

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

Everything was good until we tried to go to sleep. From 11pm - 4am constant slamming of doors and movement near our room every 5 - 15 minutes kept us up in what was just a terrible experience.

If it was not for the noise I would have a very different review.

Dear Sajaki,

I'm sorry your enjoyment was impacted by noise. We are a boutique size property in a quiet area and most of our guests generally appreciate the peaceful surroundings. Obviously this was not your experience so you have my apologies for this. Hotel reception is staffed 24/7 and always available to assist with any problem, including undue noise and we would have been happy to help at the time had we known.

Thank you for your review and I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel in the future.

Warm regards
Shane

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

We spent 2 nights at the Ramada after being in Australia for 30 days. This was our best accommodation. Spacious room, good bed, quiet, clean, good wifi. We had a very hard time finding the hotel as neither of our GPS could find the location. Proximity to restaurants is poor, we we looking for a rest so ok for us. Ordered fish and chips from restaurant downstairs portions very large.

1  Thank ArdiT20
Rene S, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Hope Harbour, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Ardi,

Thank you so much for your excellent review. Hope to have you back soon again.
With best regards,