Some other way to get up to units, elderly people really struggling with stairs and luggage, maybe employ someone to cart luggage up and down stairs for them. Maybe some board games and a pool table for older people as not all of them can ride a bike or paddle board or canoe
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Overlooking the fabulous Broadwater" Golden Shores Holiday Club is located on the fabulous Broadwater. The resort itself consists of 16 spacious fully self contained two bedroom apartments and is only minutes from Surfers Paradise, cinemas, shopping centres, restaurants and Gold Coast Theme Parks. If you prefer to relax, you can soak in the sun by the pool or take a stroll through the Friday night beach markets in Surfers Paradise. For the more adventurous holiday makers, a Bungee Jump or hike through the Hinterland may be more your style. The dedicated resident managers will ensure that your holiday is a memorable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Golden Shores Holiday Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Shores Holiday Club Hotel Labrador
- Golden Shores Holiday Club Gold Coast/Labrador, Australia