All reviews secure parking dan murphys the gold coast shuttle service courtesy bus small shopping stayed one night room was spacious overnight stay clean hotel across the road bar fridge next morning quiet area close to pacific fair reception staff nice pool
Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

We had initially booked for 2 nights, but had to cancel on the dsy to one night. Staff could not have been more friendly and helpful. We also got a free upgrade to one of the new rooms- very nice and comfy bed! My only complaint- we had room service for tea and both meals were inedible. Would stay here again- just eat elsewhere!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 November 2017

Our family were down the coast for a wedding was very happy with the front counter service. Housemaids needed a bit more attention at servicing room Coffee & sugar was not refilled and the service of room was very late in the day over all happy with this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Meaghan S, General Manager at Quality Hotel Mermaid Waters, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2017

Thanks for feedback on the coffee & sugar as well as the servicing of the room, I'll be addressing this with our Housekeeping Manager to ensure this is not our ongoing standard. Very glad the rest of your stay was great and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

What more could you ask from reception staff than over and above service?
My trip didn't start out so great with a cancelled flight, no bags and late arrival but they were very helpful with a toothbrush set.
They were friendly, efficient and very helpful.
The room was large, comfy comfy bed and even a full bath tub. Perfect for relaxing.
The area is wonderful - right next door to a Uncle Dan's.
Lovely salt water pool with waterfall and sand area.
There was a wedding in this area looked like a wonderful set up.
Everything worked well and the buffet breakfast is well worth the money.
They kept my bags after check out and helped when I forgot something in my room.

They staff were all pleasant and friendly. The reception staff especially went out of there way to provide exceptional service.
Thanks guys. I'll be seeing you again!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo

We're so thrilled that we could put your Gold Coast visit back on track, it was a pleasure to have you in the hotel and we hope to see you again soon. P.S....how good are the beds!!

Reviewed 26 November 2017

Our experience have been upsetting because me & my partner always share the same plate of meal, reason is because we could not finished a whole plate so thats why we share but for the breakfast service ladies acting we ripped them off for 1 $20 plate that me & my partner did not finished compare to all the other people going for more plates of food is so wrong.

Regards Phillip

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 November 2017

For work conference, fantastic central location, beautiful room and well catered conference. Staff were awesome! Highly recommend as a venue for business and for RnR! Comfy bed, beautiful bathroom. Also, well priced.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Wow, thank you so much for the lovely review! So glad you liked it and we look forward to seeing you again