Lowest prices for your stay
Travelocity
Booking.comUS$73
Priceline
Hotels.comUS$73
1,540 results
All reviews malpensa airport one night stay shuttle milan sofa km train
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 February 2020

I had a large very modern room with a flat screen TV-which offered programming in many languages. Breakfast was excellent, there was a convenient full service bar. Very convenient to the airport and plenty of parking. Staff fluent in English. Hotel was very modern and very clean. I would have been happy to stay for several days.

Room tip: Rooms away from the elevators are the most quiet
Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank Jay S
Reviewed 7 January 2020

I just stayed one night before flying out of MXP, and the Novotel provided everything I needed. I arrived late and hungry, and was glad to find a good quality restaurant in the lobby. My room was clean, comfortable, fairly updated, and quiet. The bathroom was huge, with a large, inviting bathtub. Wifi was free and strong.

The shuttle to the airport leaves every 30 minutes, and you pay a couple Euros for it in advance, at the front desk. My shuttle was pretty full, and made a stop on the way to the airport, but got me there in plenty of time for my flight. I'd stay here again if flying out of Milan Airport.

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Erin74
Reviewed 4 January 2020 via mobile

Let’s start with the good things: the hotel is brand new (or so it looks), rooms are spacious and clean.

I normally pick another hotel when I need to stay overnight at MXP, but this time I tried the Novotel because it was a few euros cheaper. I do regret that.

The hotel is about 15 mins away from the airport and there’s a shuttle that goes back and forth only twice per hour. The first shuttle is at 5am, which is not soon enough. The alternative is a €30 cab ride which is ridiculously expensive. Not that the shuttle is free: you have to pay a whooping €2 per passenger (ridiculous if you ask me).

Also, don’t do like we did, and grab food earlier before arriving at the hotel. The hotel does have a restaurant, but it’s strongly overpriced for the quality (mediocre) of the food.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
malpensa07, General Manager at Novotel Milano Malpensa Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2020

Dear Client,
thank you for taking the time to your review.
I am sorry to know that the stay was not according to your expectations.
Our shuttle service is aligned to the timetables of all hotels. we thank you for the report that we will certainly consider.
Our hotel is located 7 km from Teminal 1, not 15 minutes.
Best regards,
Andrea Morandini

Reviewed 25 November 2019 via mobile

Staying at the hotel for just a few hours after a long journey flight from Malaysia. Was surprise that the hotel was very good. Check was fast and room is very nice. The view is very good, give you a serene type of feel. The room is very quiet so good for my kid to sleep for a few hours after the flight which we checked in around 7.30am.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 October 2019

I expected better appointed rooms as compared to the Mercure or Ibis but was sorely disappointed.

It was a slightly improved version of an Ibis but frankly, to me, not value for the charges.

Having said that, I am happy to say that the team was welcoming and helpful.

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
2  Thank Prakash S
malpensa07, General Manager at Novotel Milano Malpensa Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2019

Dear Customer,
Thank you for taking the time to review.
I personally brought your compliments to the reception staff.
Best Regards,