Lowest prices for your stay
US$73
PricelineUS$73
Hotels.comUS$73
TravelocityUS$73
1,540 results
All reviews malpensa airport one night stay shuttle milan sofa km train
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 September 2021

This is a airport hotel that used to have a shuttle to/from airport. They claim covid 19 stopped them from offering it. Yet they will arrange it in a shuttle type bus with other guests for 20 Euros each way. The hotel is 7 KM from the airport. Obviously a total rip off. I am Accor platinum and next time I will stay at the Sheraton on airport or stay in Milano and take the Malpensa Express to the airport.

1  Thank sfofreight
Andrea Morandini, General Manager at Novotel Milano Malpensa Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2021

Dear valued guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.
Unfortunately restrictions related to Covid forced us to suspend the shuttle service and use an external company for the moment. We really do hope to be able to re-activate the hotel service very soon.

Reviewed 22 August 2021 via mobile

First thing first: personel was very friendly and helpful. Absolutely no problems there… the swimming pool is an pleasant bonus espacially for the children after a raodtrip of 1000km. The airco in the room on a hot summerday is very welcome too. There is lot of parking space, even an underground parking is available.

I presume this is an older hotel and it really needs a facelift. The rooms were very basic, and there were all kind of flaws and imperfections which shows the hotel deserves a make over… but to be honest, as a transithotel for just one night, it is ok.

Room tip: Do not forget your swimming gear!
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest,
I personally thank you for your remarks and suggestions after your recent stay at our hotel. I have taken note of all your remarks which I will share with my team as our aim is to improve the level of service and performance offered to our customers.
We hope to have the possibility to welcome you back very soon.
Sincerely.

Reviewed 21 August 2021 via mobile

Definitely not the best Novotel we’ve stayed in. If you have the choice I highly recommend the Linate Novotel over this one.

The room was tiny and had sockets only at one side of the bed. There was barely enough room to get the suitcases in past the wardrobe and into the bedroom. Breakfast was fine but every cup was chipped. Little things like this really let it down. We will definitely try to fly in and out of Linate in future or switch to a different hotel from Novotel, if we do fly into or out of Malpensa again.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Sir,
I am really sorry to read your unsatisfied comment after your sty at our hotel. The room you booked is a typical Novotel standard room of about 24sq. meters much appreciated by many guests as can accommodate 2 adults and 2 children who are free of charge under 16 years old.

Reviewed 15 August 2021

I am a customer of Novotel since ever and I must admit this time I am not fully satisfied. My points are not crucial of course: the room was perfectly clean and recently renovated , the staff was absolutely kind and professional, the hotel is well situated and connected to the airport. My only remarks were about the lack of boiler and coffee/tea in the room (I had to wake up at 4 to bring my daughters to the airport and you can just imagine how crucial a cup of coffee can be) and the smell of cigarette in the bathroom (which on the other hand was clean, big and recently renovated). The garage needs some renovation. As said, not a very big deal, but still some improvements needed in my opinion in order to reach 5-points rate.

Date of stay: July 2021
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Andrea Morandini, General Manager at Novotel Milano Malpensa Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2021

Dear guest,
thank you for your kind review which I find very useful, as it is from little things that we make the difference and give to our cliets the best service. I therefore find your not crucial points very important and useful to allow us to grow and improve. I take this opportunity to inform you that early in the morning a coffee station is available near the reception to allow those who leave early to be able to drink a hot cup of coffee. I appreciate your sharing your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.
With personal kindest regards.

Reviewed 19 July 2021

Close to the airport with good facilities, shuttle, food, bar, pool and parking possibility. Service staff was very helpful but team was understaffed and therefore not always easy to catch. Perfect hotel for one or two nights close to the airport.

Date of stay: July 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Andrea Morandini, General Manager at Novotel Milano Malpensa Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2021

Dear Guest,

we thank you for your feed back after your recent stay at our hotel.
We look forward to seeing you again very soon.
With kindest regards.

Andrea Morandini - general manager.