Lowest prices for your stay
US$60
Booking.comUS$60
PricelineUS$60
FindHotelUS$60
1,781 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 October 2019 via mobile

Hotel is very nice ,comfortable & cozy. Valentina the receptionist was very helpful despite I had a problem with the booking page(I booked for 25th of september then when I paid the system change my date, which I dont understand why) and the issue was when I tried to fix this I called to the call center they tranfer my call to a spaniard man who the first time was very kind and pass the call to another man "to reservations department" and they hang off my call, the 2nd time the first man answered me I kindly ask to transfer the call but he did it in a rude way and once the second man answered me I explain again the problem he said I cant do nothing afterwards I tell him the man from call center said that in this area the problem can be fixed and he answered me in a bad mood then if he said that he can fix the problem so I highly recommend hire professionals not idiots who doesnt like their job. What was surprised me is that I tried to book by phone directly to the hotel and there was a diffeernt price than booking by in their website it supposed to have the same price.
Another issue was at early morning when I have to leave the hotel, there was a receptionist "Carlos" (who doesnt speak english and is not helpful) and he has a bad attitud twice first when I need to buy a sandwich and I asked to warm it when he walked to the kitchen he said something like f*ck "in italian" and after said something else? (Like saying go or dont bother,you know what I mean) and second when I kindly ask for a taxi (which it wasnt a taxi it was the same transfer and had to paid extra!! When transfer is free) anyway also the man who made the trasnfer has a rude attitude when I only asked for a price bc there was only one option "to share the taxi with another pax" and they said for 1 is 25 euro but if you share 12.50 (anyone can understand that the price has to be divided if we are 2) then when "taxi" (transfer) arrives he asked us 20 for each one and single bills because he doesnt have change.
So please I kindly request when the company hires people analize them and hire professionals in customer service bc for people like them hotel or company will have a bad rank, and I know it because I also work in hotel industry and have a huge experience in customer service!.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Marco_Majolino, General Manager at ibis Milano Malpensa Aeroporto, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2019

Dear Guest,

Andrea Morandini - general manager

Reviewed 26 October 2019 via mobile

I’m very g happy to book a night here to meet my friend who arrived to Malpensa airport. And completely quite. For us was the best choice before to go to central Milan and good location y you want to continue your journey, lo have no much to see around but still good

Trip type: Travelled with friends
12  Thank Flybypara
Reviewed 24 October 2019

We decided to stay here for a night as we have early flight on the next day. We took their shuttle at 2245 pm at Malpensa Terminal 1 Gate 10 and arrived after 15 minutes journey. We had quick breakfast before we left as we booked shuttle to Malpensa Airport Terminal 1 on the next morning at 0600 am for 4 euros each person.

Reviewed 23 October 2019

absolutely in the middle of nowhere and away from the airport too, once you are there you are stuck, rooms are modern, very clean and comfortable, restaurant didnt serve us and they were sold to easy jet for the night, they offered discount at novotel, restaurant staff at novotel was pretty rude, had to make do with french fries from a fast food nearby, airport drop was comfortable. there was noise of the cars passing by all night

Room tip: ask away from the roadside

Dear Guest,

Andrea Morandini - general manager

Reviewed 17 October 2019

Stayed here one night on layover. Obviously the location is good if you're planning to stay near the airport. The room was very clean, with basic amenities. The breakfast buffet was delicious, with typical Italian breakfast options. Overall a good stay.

Date of stay: June 2019