“service”

Price range: US$12 - US$46
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 July 2015

Just a great place to invite people from all over the world. I have had a lot of my family over there

Reviewed 7 July 2015

We will normally visit Venø Kro at least once a year. The service is always goood and you have a great view over the Fjord and the coast at the other side.
The menue is very small but sufficient. 2 of us had mussel soup, and 2 ceasar salad.
All of us had the speciality : Veno Steak. Finally we had home made ice.
The food was as expected very good, service from the young students excellent.
Absolutely worth a visit...

Reviewed 3 April 2015 via mobile

We had the Venø steak with Venø potatoes. It tasted really good.
We really enjoyed the nice view from the restaurant.
The staff was pleasant and polite.
Recommended!

Reviewed 3 August 2014

Veno Kro is a beautiful family-friendly restaurant with a great atmosphere and very friendly staff.
The food is fantastic and very innovative.

Definitely worth a visit!

Reviewed 23 July 2013

I have been to Veno and Veno kro many times before and in the late 80s and 90s it was an exceptional restaurant in that particular area of Denmark. We had a couple of visits where the food was not particularly good so we didn't go back for quite a while.

During last weeks visit to Denmark I decided to give it another try and brought some family and friends with me. This time is was really good.

The service was lovely and unobtrusive. The restaurant decor looked a little tired but solid and clean BUT THE FISH.... was superb. We had the whole Plaice. It was so gorgeous and fresh that it reminded me of when I was a child and my grandfather brought the fresh catch from his own boat.

Highly recommended! Not many places and restaurants can boast a ferry ride, a gorgeous flord view, beautiful fish and an icecream on the docks.

3  Thank Karenhelle