Mar de Jade Retreats Wellness Vacation
Las Cabanas del Capitan(Rincon de Guayabitos)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$73
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$85/night.

Las Casitas(Rincon de Guayabitos)
US$76
Priceline
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
All reviewsyoga retreatsweat lodgeshort walk up the beachvan ridenorth of puerto vallartavegan foodspa areacomfortable roomhot tubweek long retreatmain buildingper daybuffet styleocean viewmexicowavesexcursions
Reviewed 1 November 2017

I was here for a 8 day yoga training. This place was magical. The staff is very accommodating. The story behind Mar de Jade is awesome and the involvement with the community in Chacala is a bonus.

We were served vegan food daily and coming from a non-vegan the food was fantastic, fresh and lots of variety. The fresh coconuts and smoothies were delicious.

I highly recommend this place if you are looking for a low key, yoga friendly, gorgeous retreat!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

It was a short trip to Chacala and decided to visit Mar de Jade. Beautiful hotel and the food was freshly made from local ingredients . The view to the ocean is breathtaking. Definitely a come back. Thanks

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Cristina C
Reviewed 4 July 2017

I was here for a week long retreat from June 24th - July 1st and I shared a beautiful ocean front room with a stunning view and waves of the ocean with a friend. I enjoyed body surfing in the waves and the staff were very friendly and helpful. The food at this resort was aboultely fantastic. It was delicious and tasty and I was truly surprised. It was some of the best food I have ever eaten in smorgesboard style. Very impressive.

I found the pool to be too hot. I almost wished they could put a big HUGE ice cube in it every morning because the weather was so hot! I do not recommend travelling to Mexico in our summer. I was dripping wet all the time. The rooms are air conditioned but the meeting rooms and restaurant were not. There were wild thunder storms in the evenings and it was exceptionally humid. I liked the storms but not the humidity. However, this is not a reflection on the place but rather the weather in this area. Staying here in a different season would be fantastic.

One more thing. There is very little to do other than to do go to the beach or the pool and enjoy yoga and so visitors would have to be prepared for a quiet holiday.

Room Tip: Ask for ocean view if possible.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank csdakin
Reviewed 7 June 2017

Stumbled across this lovely spot by accident and had a few drinks one night and decided to return the next for dinner. Wonderful friendly and helpful staff - great drinks menu and lovely food. Thanks for having us! Sonya and Gary, New Zealand

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed 29 March 2017

This place is a little gem. We had extremely good service, food and stay. I was so happy for my yoga retreat. We had a wonderful bonding experience with the center and the scene is perfect. Amber the bartender took great care of us and she is training a new bartender who will soon follow in her great foot steps. The front desk staff was always eager to help. The kitchen staff was so generous. We caught a fish and brought it back to them and they cooked it up for us at lunch on top of our other lunch and presented it so beautifully. There was also an older woman who feel down the stairs during our stay by way of total accident and they kitchen staff was helping her with ever meal and getting her refills of everything. The accommodations were also perfect for what we needed. We had an ocean view and a giant bath tub and a nice balcony. The waves put me to sleep every night by 10pm, my kind of sleep. The spa was perfect, there was a window to hear the noises outside of my room and Veronica gave me a fantastic deep tissue. I was so relaxed all day after. They have a very majestic Jacuzzi outside along with a polar plunge pool next to it. We ended every night there. I really cannot stress how wonderful our trip was. Pictures to come! P.S. The resort dog is extremely therapeutic.

Room Tip: All rooms are clean, I would advise facing the ocean because it is a stunning view
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends