Hotel Mediterraneo(Giovinazzo)(Great Value!)
US$69
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$69
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$81/night.

US$82
US$77
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

Porto di mare(Giovinazzo)
B&B.it
US$115
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

Palazzo Morola(Giovinazzo)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsold townbari airportconverted monasterysmall townpleasant surpriselovely room with sea viewcoastwifilightingpatiokeycorridorantiquesshameitaly
Reviewed 19 October 2017

Spent three last nights in Italy at this lovely little beachfront hotel. What a pleasant surprise! It is situated in a charming little old town less than 20 minutes drive from Bari airport.
Rooms are clean and cozy. The view is unforgettable.
Service is perfect.
Great local restaurants are nearby.
Perfect experience for a very reasonable price.
Highly recommended! We will most definitely be back

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

I love this hotel it's perfect for exploring the quiet streets of Giovinazzo

The staff are lovely, friendly and knowledgeable

The beds are comfy and the rooms clean

I really enjoy my time here

Parking is a short walk away but I'd rather walk a little and stay in an ancient monestry than stay somewhere soul-less

Beautiful quiet romantic it's all you'd want from a hotel by the sea

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 August 2017

The hotel is in a great location right on the waterfront in the beautiful old part of the city. And the hotel itself, a converted monastery, is very unique and interesting. The rooms were very basic - my room was a former nun's cell, so what really could I expect. WiFi was minimal and unreliable, which wasn't a big deal, but might be to some guests. Breakfast was basic but fine, and the coffee was delicious.

Where they really fell down though, was in transportation to and from the airport. I emailed the hotel several days before arrival and asked about a shuttle from the airport. I was assured I would be met at arrival. However, when I claimed my luggage and went outside, there were many taxis, but no one seemed to be there specifically to meet me. I called the hotel, and the woman at the desk said my transportation "had not been confirmed." Whatever, no big deal as there was a line of available cabs.

Transportation was a much bigger problem upon departure. I had a 6:30 am flight out of Bari, and 2 days before departure I spoke to the front desk about having a cab pick me up at 4:45 am. I then reconfirmed the following day (1 day before departure) and was assured that my ride would be there.

Cut to the morning of my departure. I asked the gentleman at the front desk about my ride. He looked through the notebook where they write these things down (I watched as the woman wrote down my request 2 days prior) and found nothing. He then called a couple of numbers but no one picked up. Finally he shrugged. I said, "How am I supposed to get to the airport?!!"
Another shrug.
SERIOUSLY????!!! You people neglect to arrange for transportation that I asked for, and then SHRUG when I'm left high and dry??!!
Thankfully, I have a friend who lives close by who was kind enough to get out of bed at dark o'clock and drive me to the airport (I was trying to save her from this by arranging transportation through the hotel). Had I not had a local resource, I would have been totally screwed.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank jway99
Reviewed 23 April 2017

The hotel has a wonderful location in the old charming town, but hard to find with no sign and parking impossible in a resident parking area only.
Entering the hotel 2 people are seated at the reception desk but they are not forking for the hotel.
The corridor and patio and all the stairs have nice antique decor, very charming and lovely.
The room is big and clean, the main room is nice, with a painted ceiling but the entrance were the 3rd person sleeps is also a kitchen and living room. The folding bed is very uncomfortable : metal springs and a 2 inches thick mattress and we had to require balnket (very small for the bed) and pillow + in the morning we realize that despite the shutter on the door to the balcony, there is no shutter on the top window and light is bright quite early. It would not have been a problem if the hotel had not host a big party that night, and guests were allowed to go on our floor, speaking loud and playing piano up to 12:30 at night. We called the reception at 10 pm and they never did anything. Look at my customer photos and see a toilet with no seat and a shower with a plastic curtain, definitely not a 4 stars. Add to that Wifi sucks as you need a cell phone code that makes the WiFi work only for one device !

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank johnVita
Reviewed 19 June 2016

Nice location and beautiful surroundings.
Upon arrival were just handed the key and left to our own devices not really knowing how things worked like air conditioning, when and if we could get something at the bar, etc. It was a bit like they weren't ready for guests. As the weekend progressed, we figured that all we had to do was be more proactive.
There was quite a bit of outside noise due to the jazz fest so windows needed to be closed and unfortunately the air conditioning was almost non existent. Wi fi was available in one specific spot in the hotel and not throughout.

Room Tip: Rooms are nice but you must keep your windows closed as the night life is quite loud.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family