“Great people, great food, great laughs.”

Parthenon Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 61 Restaurants in Kalamaki
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A family friendly restaurant in the centre of Kalamaki. Plenty of choice on the menu, (but please note the items listed on the photos of the menu may change). Staff are busy yet attentive and will do anything to help you. Sunday is Greek night so make sure you see one of the guys and they will book you in (walk ins still welcome).
Reviewed 17 August 2017

This was the second restaurant that we tried and after the first night we didn`t want to go anywhere else! Brilliant food whether on or off menu and the waiters are great. Just ask for Bond the cat lover and Nikos whos son is sadly a Manchester Utd supporter.
Can`t wait to go back next year, thanks guys.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

What can I say about this restaurant? Other than the people are superb, friendly and helpful and made us feel so welcome during our 2 week holiday. We did eat at other restaurants along the Kalamaki strip and also enjoyed great food elsewhere too but we were always pulled back to Parthenon because everyone was just so friendly and the food was always superb (we ate here 6 times in 2 weeks!!). Nikos and Lefteri were fantastic and such lovely people, in fact all the staff made a real fuss of our 4 kids who loved it at Parthenon - I cant say enough about this restaurant or its staff to do it justice. I really will be back as soon as we come back to Kalamaki in 2018 (fingers crossed). I will be enjoying the bottle of wine they gave us this weekend and raising a glass in their honour!

Reviewed 14 August 2017

Huge menu at this place, atmosphere was ok and the food we had was nice all freshly cooked and they even took out the sweetcorn from my meal as I really don't like it. Nothing really wrong just it didnt make us want to rush back, cant really put my finger on why.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

We dined here on several occasions during our two week stay in Kalamaki. The staff were extremely personable and made us feel very welcome every time we visited. The food was delicious and we tried a variety of grilled meat and fish dishes as per my photos.

Complimentary drinks/ice cream were offered on 2 out of the 3 occasions we attended, which was a nice touch.

It's located centrally on the main strip. I'd definitely recommend a visit here during your holiday to Kalamaki.

2  Thank vodkaangel22
Reviewed 12 August 2017

I thought I would try this restaurant because of the reviews I remember a few years ago it was mermaids and mermaids was our number one restaurant. I can certainly say the food is terrible worse I have ever eaten even looking at some of the pictures Gorden Ramsey would throw up and scream close this down.

2  Thank _kalamakizante