“So amazing :) Wonderful...”

Kardamena Horse Riding Center
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Located 2km from Kardamena village. Come enjoy the spectacular views across Kardamena on horseback on one of our one or two hour horse rides through the mountains. You can even witness the sunset on horseback,a view to remember. Free transfers and safety helmets provided.
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

It was just amazing ...
I booked a two hours Ride on the Mountains.
So lovely you two. And of course also the horses.. everybody did just an amazing job. Could have stay there for the whole day.
When I come to Kos again I'll book it again for sure.
So we will see us again.

Kind regards
Chantal

1  Thank Chantal T

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

me and my mum went on this excursion and it was perfect. I cannot recommend it enough! We had a lovely tour of the mountains that were peacful
And quiet with breathtaking views. The tour guide george was an amazing host and extremely friendly. We learnt a lot about the mountains and the animals that live there. The horses are perfect and extended well looked after. We managed to book it for a fag where it had rained all morning and almost had to cancel but we arw glad we did. It was the perfect end to a misrable day. By far the most enjoyable excursion ive ever been on and will be back soon with more people ! Five stars just isnt enough.
Please book this excursion as you will remember it for a lifetime.

1  Thank sophieroberts1995
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

We were taken out on a one hour tour into the mountains by the owner and his wife, both were very welcoming, professional and clearly cared a lot for their horses. The views on the ride were breathtaking and the atmosphere very relaxed. The horses themselves were in good shape, well behaved and seemed to enjoy what they do. Would definetly recommend this center to anyone on the island whatever your ability. Free pick up and drop off from your hotel too!

1  Thank Charlie B
Reviewed 18 June 2018

What a fantastic ride up the mountain to see an amazing sunset! Such well cared for horses that were a joy to ride. The owners, Monika and George, were extremely experienced and made the ride so special with their knowledge of the area. An added bonus is they will pick you up from your hotel so would highly recommend them wherever you are staying on Kos island.

1  Thank Rodders1956