Lakitira Suites(Kardamena)
US$273
US$201
US$208
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$330/night.

Cleopatra Superior Hotel(Kardamena)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$116
US$310
Savings alert! 53% below average rates

The price you found is 53% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$663/night.

US$237
  • Pool
US$106
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

US$169
Hotels.com
US$251
TripAdvisor
1,430 results
All reviewsgreek restaurantevery other daymain restaurantindoor poolsalt watersea viewsharing poolspizzaanimation teamair confamily suitesteep stepskos townmini barsaladblue domesbeach bar
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel is great me and my partner really enjoyed it could of done with another two weeks.

Room was fine it was spotless. Bathroom was abit dated but was fine for us. Did have a problem with the aircon leaking in the room so contacted reception in the morning and by the afternoon it was sorted.

Food was great always a great choice really enjoyed the Mexican night.

Staff what can I say they all work so hard and very polite always got time for a chat. The Greeks are such lovely people!

Thank you Summer palace for a great two weeks look forward to visiting again

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank dudeboy52
SummerPalace_18, Υπεύθυνος Σχέσεων με Πελάτες at Mitsis Summer Palace Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear dudeboy52,

Thank you for your preference at Mitsis Summer Palace and for your review. We are pleased to read that your stay with us was a rewarding experience and we delivered a true sense of hospitality.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We visited for one week in a large group of family and friends (we did request rooms close together but unfortunately the hotel was unable to do this as they were so busy). This did not spoil our holiday but did make me aware of how some rooms are a lot nicer than others. I must point out that there are numerous steps and steep slopes to navigate through the grounds which could be very hard for anyone with walking difficulties. I feel that this was not advertised clearly when we booked this hotel. On a positive note the staff are outstanding and a credit to the hotel. The food in the main restaurant was extensive, tasty and continually refreshed. I mentioned in the Italian restaurant (which you have to prebook for dinner) that I have a fish allergy. They explained exactly which dishes contained fish and which would be suitable for me. Three evenings later we returned there for the BBQ night (not to be missed) and they remembered my allergy and told me there was only one thing to be avoided (again great staff). I did not use the Greek restaurant for dinner because of the steps, lifts and slopes which made it difficult for some members of our group. I did grab a lunchtime snack from there and it was very tasty. The spirits were a bit hit and miss (no two drinks tasted the same) but the red wine was good. We did not use the main pool as there are half a dozen smaller pools to use and we all congregated around one of these which although unheated it was lovely to cool down in. This was near the pool bar (handy for drinks rolls and cake). A minor point is that the pool bar closed early afternoon, it would have been nice if it had stayed open until about 5.

Room Tip: Ask for a sea view
Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank daveandtina2015
SummerPalace_18, Guest Relations Manager at Mitsis Summer Palace Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear daveandtina2015,

It was a pleasure to welcome you at Mitsis Summer Palace and we thank you for sharing your feedback with other travelers.

We are glad to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our team delivered the sense of hospitality in a genuine manner. Thank you as well for your comments about the food as well as the constructive suggestions which we will consider in our continuous effort of improving our services.

We hope we will welcome you again in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed here for 1 week and we all thoroughly enjoyed!!!
The food in the main restaurant and beach snacks were absolutely delicious and lots of variety. There are two other restaurants you can eat in once during your stay, an Italian and Greek. Both were very nice and the staff extremely attentive.
The highlight of our stay were the beach activities with Xavier and Costas.... Aqua Gym, Killer Darts and Boccia all of which were were very competitive being Welsh!!! We won of course!!! All in good fun and we made some lovely friends from Poland, Germany, England and Greece. It really makes the holiday if you get involved and the animation team are a credit to the Hotel. Thank you Xavier and Costas for making our holiday such fun.
We spent most of our time on the beach which is where most of the activities are....plus the Beach bar served amazing cocktails and our main man Cristos was amazing and his English is impeccable. Nothing was too much trouble and he always had an amazing smile!!! Definitely an asset to the Hotel!!!
The lifts to and from the beach and main hotel are a godsend after a tiring day laying in the sun drinking cocktails.....which brings me to Dimitris who works really hard running up and down the beach fetching your drinks!!!! Awsome!!
All in all.....Amazing staff and a credit!!!
The evening entertainment was varied or you could walk 2 minutes to the animation show at 9.30pm. This was hit and miss but they do work very hard.
Our room was extremely clean and fresh towels daily. Cleaners worked all day around the hotel and it was spotless.
The Beach towels are replaced every 2 days which is fine. A deposit of 20 euros is required which is refunded on return of towel on last day.
We all had an amazing holiday and its the staff that makes it special. Thank you xx

Room Tip: we had rooms 124-128 which had amazing sea views and were close to everything
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank Debra D

Dear Debra D,

We are glad to read that your stay at Mitsis Summer Palace was a pleasant experience and new friendship began at our your holidays being so active. It is definitely a good fun participating in activities and we always encourage our Guests to do so. Thank you as well for your kind words about our team members, our strongest asset. We will pass them your credits.

We trust we will welcome you again in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed here with my 3 friends for a week .
Firstly the hotel is immaculate and the staff make sure that all areas are spotless , the buffet restaurant has a fantastic variety of food all of which we could not fault it was delicious .
We booked The Italian restaurant and The Greek restaurant ( both included in the price ) which again was stunning , but if I had to choose I’d say the Greek food was my favourite.

All the staff were so friendly and were a credit to the hotel , Dimitris on the beach , Kristos and Damos on the beach bar you make fab cocktails .
In fact I could not fault any of the staff from the restaurant waiters to the bar .

Animation team , Xavier and Costas , I’m not usually one to join in but I’m so glad I did as I and my friends met some fellow holiday makers whom we are going to keep in touch with . You are Such a credit to this hotel and you made our holiday one of the best we have had .

So I would highly recommend this hotel to everyone and a bit of advice to Summer Palace Hotel , keep hold of your wonderful staff .

Elisa.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Elisaj5

Dear Elisa,

It was a pleasure to welcome you to our Mitsis Summer Palace and we thank you for your kind words.

We are please to know that one of our core values, to provide friendly service and genuine hospitality, is evident to all our team members. We will definitely pass your credits to them and we are looking forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Our holiday was going really well until the last night, we went down to the pool on Wednesday night where they have cocktails and a live band, every time I went to the bar I was told to sit down because it was table service which is fine, so I ordered my drinks and waited for over 40 minutes and still nothing and one table in particular was being treated like royalty, so as we got to talking with the table they told us that They’ve told the hotel they work for tripadvisor to Get special treatment which they do with every holiday (they don’t work for them ) , every single person who worked there that night was fussing so much over this table and making sure they were okay that they forgot about all there other guests, and to top it off we went up to the indoor pool bar to get drinks instead and the barman commented on what my girlfriend was wearing saying she should be covering up, being forward rude with her. Not something you expect when you go to get a drink from the hotel bar, a staff member making rude comments.

Stayed: June 2018
3  Thank Michael H

Dear MIchael H,

We would like to thank you for choosing Mitsis Summer Palace and for taking the time to post your review.

We are sorry to hear that an incident during the last night spoiled what was up to then a nice holiday. We would like to apologize for any dissatisfaction caused but we reassure you that we treat all our Guests equally. It tents to be a trend nowadays people claiming to work in various social media to attract attention. Under no circumstances this chance our belief of personal attention to all our Guests. This is obvious as well in the numerous positive feedback we receive daily for our team members. Finally for the case of the barman we presume that a language barrier has probably caused a misunderstanding.

With kind regards,