Stayed end July for 2 weeks , 1st time to Greece and have to say our room , was clean and spacious , two rooms , fab size bathroom , balcony which gave us a great view over the bay ,, 2 weeks not a cloud fab , extremely hot so be aware !!!! Loved the beach boys played volleyball most days and never had a problem finding a beach bed , shingle beach but we loved it , snorkelling became a daily thing and sea was so cool in the Greek heat.. Sports for the boys was all again good ,football at the blue domes hotel next door, volleyball and water polo amongst many.
Food , we enjoyed it all so agree with those who say if you can't find anything to enjoy then your the one with the problem , yes it can be a bit canteen like but , the fruit at breakfast , yoghurt, pancakes , eggs , Greek specialities (which we tried ) , no complaints , lunch at the taverna on the beach suited us fine, dinner sitting inside or outside we enjoyed as a family very much. The local drinks were not for us but the wine was fine .
Days out was mainly to Kalamanda and Kos town on the bus from the hotel again nice strolling around , stop for ice cream cold drink , just a enjoyable stress free holiday have no complaints at all , one thing not the place to go for evening entertainment .
Looking forward to seeing much more of Greece thank you
Booked with Thomas cook holidays.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NORIDA BEACH HOTEL is a comfortable five-star family beach resort in Kos only 7 km outside the traditional village Kardamena. The hotel’s exclusive provisions and elegance, in combination with the friendly and discreet personnel, make the all-inclusive NORIDA, the perfect destination for couples and families with children alike. Special attention has been given to all services offered by the hotel. From the swimming pools, among which there is a relax pool, to the special programs and services for children - including a mini club for children 4-12 years old, a junior club for children 12-16 years old, water slides, two children’s swimming pools, one with seawater and one with fresh water, a children’s restaurant -, the variety of sports and other activities, as well as numerous culinary choices, NORIDA is an ideal destination on its own in Kos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Mitsis Norida Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mitsis Norida Beach Kardamena
- Hotel Mitsis Norida Beach
- Norida Beach Kos
- Norida Beach Hotel Kos
- Mitsis Norida Beach Hotel Kardamena, Kos