XQ El Palacete(Playa de Jandia)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$338
US$260
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$315/night.

Iberostar Playa Gaviotas(Playa de Jandia)
US$315
US$252
Book now, pay at stay
US$219
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Club Jandia Princess(Playa de Jandia)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$251
Priceline
bedfinder
  • Pool
IFA Villas Altamarena(Playa de Jandia)
Agoda.com
  • Beachfront
1,372 results
All reviewssea viewprestige areamorro jableanimation teamgerman guestsstar prestigegolden sandy beachrefurbished roombig hotelfantastic locationpiano barpredominantly germanhalf boarddirect accesswaiter serviceevening entertainmenton a daily basis
Reviewed 2 December 2017

Sorry I thought I had posted in Sep 2017 so here goes:

May I share my negative comments first? Thank you. Smokers galore and they don't care who shares their Duty Free Cigarettes. Almost all of the Hotel guests were of German origin and don't give a monkeys wither you suffer. Puff, Puff, Puff is all you see and the stench is extremely overpowering when mixed with the greasy smell of food. Though the food was of excellent quality and cannot be faulted.

OMG even the Hotel doors at reception and the Dining area had "No Smoking" on the doors but they were left OPEN and the cigarette smoke leached into the those areas. Eat your excellent food and taste the smoke at the same time, YUCK.

Have a beer in the Piano/Sports lounge as it's non smoking but HEY WAIT, that door is also open and the smokers benches are immediately outside, all 12 of them so that meant that the only bar that was indoors and supposed to be smoke free was compromised. I never got to use the bar nor to sit out on the terrace in the evening because of the overpowering stench of cigarette smoke.

Ignorant manners at the Bar because you are asked first by the Barmaid what you want to drink. Shock Horror, the verbal abuse I received was "Schiessen". But hey we can forgive the Germans for their bad attitude. Say "hello, good morning" in English and they quite literally look at the ground as opposed to saying "Morgan" as a few did. Again Thank you to the few Germans that took the time and effort to be polite.

Forget the larger pool and the smokers and move to the middle or shallow pool if you want to sun yourself in comfort, smoke free as most of the parents around that area do care for the health of their children and therefore for your health. It was soon an almost smoke free area except from the Grandmothers who thought that smoking among their Grand-children was acceptable. Please ensure you do not reciprocate that ideal in future

Adult Animation team are ever so good in all aspects of their work and special praise goes to : Everyone one of the 7 animation team are worthy of special praise. If you want excellent entertainment then be prepared to join in with them in every activity including the Evening Shows as I did. I was the only Scotsman with 2 English couples and 1 single English (lovely female, *ever so young at 70). Sadly I have forgotten the names of the Animation crew but they were all outstanding and even chatted with my wife at the poolside and made her feel welcome for being so shy.

Bingo! Playing Bingo? Yeah that sounds daft but what a wonderful, unusual time you have at 4pm and as I was always made to feel welcome by all nationalities. I truly enjoyed that.

The maids changed the bedding and towels every day.

Food was so varied that I ate 3 different meals every day. This was an awesome restaurant with catering staff that were ever so attentive to the smallest detail and even knew what drinks you preferred.

Other than the smokers I would certainly return to this hotel but beware!!!

I was at Reception for 16.40pm to enable me to be picked up at 17.00hrs to transfer to the airport. The coach never arrived. Short story... Hotel would not assist in getting me to the airport. Jet 2 Rep (Audrey) failed miserably and asked me to jump in a Taxi without paying so I would not miss my flight. etc etc etc.

120 Euros to the airport it cost me because the coach never turned up outside the Hotel and Reception even confirmed I was there.

Sad Sad news indeed.

However do not let that detract from the Hotel as it was a most pleasant stay.

Room Tip: Side rooms offer very little sea view. I could see a carpark and the other hotels with a miniscule sea view
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank AyeWet
Hoteles2017, Quality Manager at Iberostar Fuerteventura Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Dear guest,

First of all we want to thank you for choosing to stay with us at IBEROSTAR Fuerteventura Palace whilst on holiday and also for sharing your invaluable feedback with us.

We have always taken every aspect of our establishment into consideration to create the best environment possible for our valued guests to enjoy and that fulfills their wishes as much as possible for the perfect holiday. Therefore, we appreciate both your praise and your helpful ideas with gratitude. And we will pass it on to our management team for their consideration.

Once again we thank you for letting us know how you felt in our hospitality and we hope to see you again soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 18 November 2017

We have recently returned from our second holiday this year at Fuerteventura Palace.

The hotel was just as we remembered it - we were very well looked after and my birthday surprise was much appreciated.

Staff again were excellent from those on reception, Gus on entertainment, Tania who looked after us in the restaurant and Rosana who looked after our room.

Thank you again to everyone for looking after us so well.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank J2O17
Hoteles2017, Quality manager at Iberostar Fuerteventura Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Dear Guest,

First of all, we want you to know that we are really pleased you had such an excellent holiday with us at IBEROSTAR Fuerteventura Palace.

Our staff will be particularly pleased with your praise, the entire team is not only particularly hospitable but is also given continuous training in terms of service and general working practice. We are therefore very pleased that the efforts of our employees has left a wonderful impression on you.

Thank you again for sharing your motivating comments and we look forward to your next visit to our hotel.

Best regards,

IBEROSTAR Fuerteventura Palace.

Reviewed 3 November 2017

Very good hotel with good food. Staff very kind. Rooms cleaned very carefully. However, guests should be warned of rooms located a few meters from the busy road. The rooms like this are lot and it is a big discomfort. I slept there one night and asked for a room change. I would recommend paying for a room with ocean or pool views. General impression good

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Hoteles2017, Quality manager at Iberostar Fuerteventura Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Dear Slawomir,

We would like to thank you for choosing IBEROSTAR Fuerteventura Palace for your holiday. Your kind review is an incentive for us to continue working in a motivated fashion and to give our absolute best so that all our guests feel as comfortable as you were.

The fact that you had such a nice time in our hotel is an excellent confirmation of our team effort. The daily dedication of our highly motivated and competent team in their various areas is to ensure a particularly pleasant ambience for our guests to always feel very well cared for. The fact that we could achieve this with you really is very important to us all at IBEROSTAR. We would like to thank you for your helpful feedback and will be forwarding it to the appropriate department on your behalf.

Again we thank you for your kind words and look forward to your next visit to an IBEROSTAR Hotel.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 24 October 2017

We had a great stay, friendly employees. Nice rooms ans the food was excellent!
We would centraals recvomeans this hotel. Just diwn the stairs is the Nice bracht, very easanr.
We stayed here for a week. We liked it very much

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Iberostar
1  Thank manuelavaarvu
Hoteles2017, Quality manager at Iberostar Fuerteventura Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

Dear Manuela,

First of all we want you to know we are really pleased that you had such an excellent holiday with us at IBEROSTAR Fuerteventura Palace and we want to thank you for sharing your experience with others.

Our staff will be particularly pleased by your praise, the entire team is not only particularly hospitable, but is also given continuous training in terms of service and general working practice. We are therefore very pleased that both the efforts of our employees and our passionately prepared gastronomy have left a wonderful impression on you.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 23 October 2017

I absolutely adore this Hotel ! It's location and views are wonderful ! The hard working staff and management ensured that as their guest, I relaxed, put my feet up, and chilled out, during my hard earned break, from the monotony of work. My room was spotlessly cleaned every day, and superbly located. The all inclusive was fully taken advantage of, simply because the food is fantastic, the San Miguel mmm mmm mmm. It's quite quaint you have to dress accordingly for the evening meal, followed by a cheeky Baileys. A special mention for Martina who ensures all guests enjoy their stay, she is a credit to the Iberostar brand. It will be a Five star venue next year, and I've already booked for 2018. Well it's like this. I wait a year for my Holiday, so why not go back to a place I've fallen in love with. I've always enjoyed my Holidays here. I can concur with a previous review jet2 were fantastic too. Come on people book it ! You'll be amazed by the beach location. Check it out !

Room Tip: Sea Views are Supremely Lovely
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank lorralorralovechuck

Dear David,

Firstly we want to thank you for choosing IBEROSTAR Fuerteventura Palace for your recent holiday and for sharing your experience with us.

We are really happy to read your enthusiastic comments about our prime pillars we set in place to ensure​ splendid vacations for our guests. Beautiful locations, helpful and friendly staff, cleanliness of our hotel and high standards of gastronomy are some of the most important elements of our company and reading that you found them all to your liking is brilliant news.

Once more we thank you for this complimentary review of our hotel.
Kind Regards,