2,532 results
All reviewsblue teambaby clubjunior clubthe lion kinghalf boardlittle mermaidfamily hotelmini discoanimation teampool barfoam partyall agesyoung childrenkids buffetevening showsbaby pooladult activities
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

My partner, son and myself have just stayed at this lovely hotel! After reading some reviews I was slightly apprehensive but thankfully that was short lived.

My son & myself are very fussy eaters so I was extremely worried about the fact we where all inclusive! The food in-fact was great! The quality of the food was excellent, although I did find it repetitive but I didn’t go hungry! There was a separate children’s counter that served chicken nuggets, fish fingers etc!

The rooms where lovely and spacious! There was maid service everyday and bedding changed every two days! Cant fault the rooms at all! We were very fortune as our terrace was a sun trap although I noticed a lot of the bungalows where shaded!

There is a kids club for all ages! We haven’t ever put our son in any clubs while away and we didn’t think we ever would! This one is like a nursery back home, but cleaner! When you enter you have to take your shoes off, wash your hands then sanitise after! They have loads of staff and they are all great with the kids(All staff speaking numerous languages) The club ran from 10-12 then 3-5! There was an option for babysitting service €12 per hour but we didn’t use this. You have to stay within 10mins of the club so that you could return if needed.

During our stay the main pool was undergoing renovation, there was still a large pool and a children’s pool! Both pools where heated, which was great for the kids!

All in all I can’t really fault this hotel! The hotel is family friendly, clean, good location and the food was great!!! What more could you want?

We will be back

3  Thank Jade L
Direccion_LGardens, Director de Relaciones Públicas at H10 Suites Lanzarote Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2017

Dear Guests,
Thank you for this great review of our hotel! It is a wonderful compliment to hear that you will be back!!
See you again very soon.

Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

Staff excellent, friendly and accommodating. I went with my daughter, son in law and 22 month old grandson. We didn’t access any of the clubs so cannot comment on them.
But
The evening entertainment needs improving. The staff mimed to real tracks and the shows were mimed. This was a disappointment, to see live music, actual singers would have been better.

The food was barely luke warm and plates cold on a shelf not in a warmer.

If it wasn’t for these two things I would have marked this Hotel a 5.

1  Thank MTBC1962

Dear Guest,
We appreciate the time taken to post your feedback. Your comments are valuable and we will use them to continuously improve and enhance the guest experience.
I hope to be able to welcome you back here at the H10 Suites Lanzarote Gardens in the future.

Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

We visited the H10 Lanzarote Gardens in November. We only found out about the pool renovations a few days before, but the hotel upgraded us to all inclusive which was very generous as the food was superb. Seriously if you come here and complain about the food you must be crazy as there is so much choice. Hotel is really clean and the staff and maids very friendly, a great base to explore the town and the island. We used the pools and facilities next door in Los Zocos and the pools and food there were good too. Costa Teguise is a lovely little town although we preferred Puerto del Carmen, it’s a wonderful island and we will be back.

2  Thank stfcdazza

Dear Guests,
On behalf of the hotel's team I would like to express our gratitude for your feedback on Tripadvisor.
We celebrate that you liked the food and location. We would love to welcome you again soon!!
Kind regards!

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

We had a lovely 11 nights stay at the hotel with our two kids 2& autistic 4! Yes the main pool was closed during our stay but we got offered a hired car as a compensation for two days so we went on the road trip and visited lovely places up north and south including islands most beautiful papagaya beach! It wasn’t hotels fault but TUI’s so they didn’t have to do that. We also visited next doors hotel and used their pools
Food excellent- staff adorable and fun, cleaners fantastic considering they had to wait so many times to clean our room because our little one had a nap etc etc
Noise of drilling?? Barely heard. Our autistic boy with sensitive hearing didn’t take a notice at all ;) overall really lovely family friendly hotel and we would 100% recommend it to everyone
Will be visiting h10 hotels in the future for sure. Thanks so much guys for giving us so many lovely memories (photo book in the making)

4  Thank Marta B

Dear Guest,
We thank you for having stayed with us at the H10 Suites Lanzarote Gardens and for your time to provide us with your review about your stay. Thank you so much for positively pointing out the food and staff and that you enjoyed visiting this beautiful island.
We definitely look forward to the opportunity to seeing you again!

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

Just returned from a weeks stay with my wife. Have to say I was a bit sceptical having read recent reviews. But again I could not find the same faults that many people complain about. The variety of food was exceptional and I fail to see what some people have to complain about. The rooms were extremely clean and fresh towels every day if required. This is the first time we have had sleeping and living accomodation in the same place and it was a very enjoyable experience as I could get up in morning and potter around while my wife had a long lie (or vice versa). Staff were very pleasant and attentive and looked after us very well. Many drinks were brand drinks..... But beware measures are generous. One night I asked for a Bailey's and I swear it must have been a half pint. Animation team appeared to be very good with the children. The main pool was closed when we were there but it did not spoil our stay. One gripe I would have was having to pay for the safe and pool towels. Overall a very enjoyable stay and I would return.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Neil K

Dear Guest,
Firstly thank you for having chosen our hotel for your visit to Lanzarote! And thank you for taking the time to deliver your comments and sharing your experience with us and other viewers.
We appreciate your positive comments about our hotel, food and rooms.
Looking forward to welcome you back soon here at the H10 Suites Lanzarote Gardens.
Kind regards