Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza(Playa d'en Bossa)
US$691
US$575
Ibiza Sun Apartments(Playa d'en Bossa)
US$586
US$291
  • Pool
Hotel Torre del Mar(Playa d'en Bossa)
US$661
US$558
Trip.com
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$588
US$565
  • Pool
Ushuaia Ibiza Beach Hotel(Playa d'en Bossa)
US$994
Hotel Playasol Mare Nostrum(Playa d'en Bossa)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$239
US$232
Aparthotel Playasol Mogambo(Playa d'en Bossa)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$318
US$306
  • Pool
Sirenis Hotel Goleta & Spa(Playa d'en Bossa)
US$328
US$268
Cancelon
US$627
Palladium
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsmusic themed hotelbeach boyspool areaocean viewthe ground flooramazing hotelsister hotelother guestssantosdjcocktailsibizafridgevibesunbedsclubsparties
Reviewed 7 November 2017

Second time at Dorado Ibiza Suites and I can´t be more happy of my stay in the white island. This time I booked a sea view room and have to say it is totally worthy. The views are amazing, watching the sunrise every morning just in front of you while having breakfast is priceless. Also the staff is on point, always happy to help you and giving the best advices to explore the island. The cocktails are delicious and the pool is just literally 5 metres from the beach! This is the place to stay in Playa d´en Bossa.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
DoradoIbiza, Director de Recepción at Dorado Ibiza Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

You have certainly floored us with your generous, kind words. First of all we thank you for having chosen our hotel for your Ibiza holidays and not at least for your detailed review. The comfort and satisfaction of our guests have been always our priority. It gives us pleasure to hear that you had some relaxing time enjoying the beach and hotel surroundings. We are looking forward to welcoming you back for another pleasant holiday in the near future. José Serrano.

Reviewed 1 November 2017

We knew we did well buy booking this place the second we walked in. The pool area with the cabana beds next to the beach, the pool bar setup outside, as well as the lobby itself. Everything was amazing. We loved that retro vintage look the place had. The location was perfect as it was close to most of our favorite restaurants and clubs. I couldn't of imagined a perfect place to rest my head when I wasn't partying.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank alex0rtiz

Thank you very much for being with us and for your efforts in writing this review. Even if sometimes our job is very hard in our efforts to afford a satisfying stay for our guest, such kind words let us know for what we do it. Moreover, we are pleased to hear that you had a relaxing day at the swimming pool and beach side while enjoyed the Dream Beds facility. Be with us whenever you are looking for comfort, service and quality. Our heaven's door is waiting for your return. José Serrano.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Lovely little place..love the rock vibe too. The only downside is my friend had chosen there as she went a few months earlier and the restaurant in their other beach bar joining onto this, was great. The website said that it was open, so we drove from the north of the island. It was closed and Dorado don't serve any food..unfortunately we had to shorten our time in the beach bar as we had to leave for food. Such a shame as it was lovely there.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
DoradoIbiza, Director de Recepción at Dorado Ibiza Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017

Blissful greetings from Ibiza! Thank you for your nice review. We regret you couldn´t enjoy our superb menu, during that day you mentioned our kitchen was closed. However, we still serving food and the best cocktails in Playa d´en Bossa. We are looking forward to welcoming you back for another pleasant stay in the next future. José Serrano.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

We took in 3 nights @ the Dorada Ibiza Suites early October for the closing parties.
Location wise its great, rooms were cool as well, some lovely features in there.
Check in was smooth and hassle free, only minus points were the shower did flood the bathroom when you used it and it was quite noisy in the morning with some people unable to shut their doors without bagging them !
We would have liked to have a dip in the pool but it was far too cold apart from these points it would have scored 5 out 5.
Plus points, funky rooms, great fan near the bed, nice bed, free safe.
Happy to return.
Oh and the closing parties were EPIC they really were !

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

You do not believe, how important guest feedback is for our work - and such a nice review is a great thing, but we know, we cannot to rest on our's laurels. So we will further do our utmost to give you the feeling of royalty. We highly value your feedback and we apologize for the inconvenience with regards of the above aspects you have mentioned. On the other hand, we are happy to read that you appreciated the design of the hotel and all the little details that contribute to the overall comfort. Thank you for your patronage - and we are looking forward to your next visit. José Serrano.

Reviewed 23 September 2017

We booked this hotel through booking.com with my wife's credit card (which was working at the time and worked through our whole trip). We got confirmation numbers and all indications that everything was great. The day before we were to go, I get an e-mail from booking.com saying the hotel had issues processing the card and to update the information. Within 10 minutes I did this, changing it to my credit card (which also works), and received (yet another) confirmation from booking.com that said something to the effect of "card accepted. we have your room secured – don't worry!"

We arrived at the hotel and the guys at the front desk seemed to be expecting us, but then tells us they couldn't process our card and they gave our room away. There is no way we can stay at the property for any of the four nights we had booked. He was loosely apologetic (more combative) and suggested the billing office tried multiple times to process our cards (which we just used at the airport and very much worked) but when they could not get it to go through, they gave our room away. He wasn't helpful at all in finding somewhere else to stay.

OK, if something was wrong with both cards I entered or booking.com made a mistake, I get it. But for the life of me, I cannot understand why I never got one email or phone call from the Dorado Suites saying "hey, just a heads up your card isn't working". I received zero communication from the hotel – the only communication was from booking.com saying things were all good. The guy at the front desk was even expecting us to show up!

Also, I didn't want to trust booking.com completely so before we took off for Ibiza I also CALLED the hotel and spoke to someone to ensure our reservation was still booked. They said "yes we have it, we will see you tomorrow". When I mentioned this to the guy at the front desk, he kept asking me "Who did you talk to"? As if I had not talked to the correct person at Dorado Suites and it was my fault. I've never seen such a display of trying to push blame back onto a customer or to other areas of an organization.

In the end, we found our own accommodation at the Sir Joan Hotel (which was fabulous… on a different level) and was glad to be gone from this place.

My advice would be a) look at other hotels, this place was still very expensive and from what I saw the grounds were underwhelming; b) if you do book here, book through their website; c) call them at least 2 times to confirm (as I called once - didn't seem to do the trick!)

Also booking.com is now putting me through the ringer trying to get every receipt from our vacation so I can be reimbursed anything for this nightmare.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple