This is a lovely , lovely hotel overlooking the sea with steps down to the beach . It has been newly redecorated and the rooms are a mixture of comfort with style . Lots of luxurious shampoos and goodies and a truly excellent shower . The Hotel undersells itself as I booked a standard room and it was large , comfortable & very good , Better than superior rooms elsewhere The staff are lovely and super - kind professional, fun and helpful . Thank you Maria and Katerina . Nothing was too much trouble . The breakfasts are good overlooking the seaI arrived feeling grey and tired and old and left feeling chilled, happy and refreshed . So much more than a hotel .Thank you .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This newly refurbished and renovated accommodation is easily one of the most beautiful paradises in the region! With its undeniably appealing and luxury interior, it easily fits in with the traditional architectural style and character of Mykonos. All the 24 spacious guest rooms and suites benefit from comfortable and first-class facilities, providing a quiet elegance coupled with the plush signature of a truly vibrant island experience. Guests are assured of exemplary unobtrusive services provided by highly proficient staff who are more than welcoming. These are the standards that make the Petinos Beach hotel a perfect choice for an unforgettable Mediterranean dream vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Petinos Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Petinos Beach
- Petinos Beach Platys Gialos
- Petinos Beach Hotel Mykonos/Platys Gialos