I travel frequently; have worked at an international hotel, and have close friends that build and manage resorts all over the world. I know an amazing hotel when I see it and Palladium exceeded my expectations.
Staff: By far this boutique hotel’s biggest asset. Every employee went above and beyond to make our stay pleasant. Dimitris was so cheerful and caring. He was quite concerned that I wanted to try to run to Ornos beach by myself and armed me with very detailed directions / map and #s to call in case I got lost. In particular, I’d like to recognize Thanos for his attention to detail, quick response times and ability to find us everything we needed in the hotel. Hardworking, considerate, and warm, Thanos made everyone in our group feel like a princess and wouldn’t let us lift a finger during our time there. He not only gave us great recommendations for Mykonos but for other cities in Greece as well. I was especially impressed that he was able to provide restaurant options and even rattle off a few items on the menu. Going to miss seeing the smiling staff (Thanos, Dimitris, Maria, Manos, Stathis) every day.
Room / Décor: Classy, luxurious, homey, clean, white. Loved my room and waking up to the view of the pool and the sea.
Food: Exceeded expectations. Breakfast buffet was fully stocked; make your own omelets, bacon, breads, cheeses, baklava, champagne, fresh fruit, and juicers to make fresh OJ and grapefruit juice.
Location: Close to amazing beaches (Ornos, Namos), restaurants and little Venice nightlife. Just down the street from Platys Gialos.
I will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palladium is a family-run five star hotel renovated in 2015. The concept of the Palladium Hotel is based on offering very personalized service to satisfy and to surpass your expectations. For well over 25 years, Palladium has continuously stood proud among the top 10 Greek and Myconian hotels thanks to its excellent service. Occupying a prime setting on a gentle hill just a breath from the beaches at Psarou and Platis Gialos, Palladium constitutes a perfect holiday option for enjoying Mykonos lifestyle and experiencing its unique glamor. Guests will find their hotel rooms and suites to be lavishly decorated, while at the same time simple and easy on the eye, providing unprecedented comfort and style. All individually decorated rooms and suites are elegant and stylish, providing guests with a comfortable and pleasant environment during their stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Palladium Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palladium Hotel Platys Gialos
- Palladium Boutique Hotel Mykonos/Platys Gialos