The room was nice, the bathroom a little bit tight .
The breakfast was amazing! Never been to a hotel with so many choices for breakfast.
The staff very friendly and very nice.
The view was very beautiful!
The only thing I didn't like was that you can hear your neighbors through the wall. I didn't sleep 2 nights.
And also I was expecting a small attention for my b-day, because I told them that's my reason for the vacation, but.... nothing :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built over Psarou Beach, a few steps away from Platis Gialos, with a breathtaking panoramic view of the deep blue of the Aegean Sea, the boutique hotel Nissaki is the perfect location for families and those seeking a more private holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Nissaki Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nissaki Hotel Platys Gialos
- Nissaki Boutique Hotel Mykonos/Platys Gialos