“" I WOULDNT LET MY DOG EAT HERE"”

Restaurante Margarita
Ranked #115 of 491 Restaurants in Los Cristianos
Cuisines: European
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Went here yesterday and ordered a pizza while I was waiting the man who was serving us starting to clean the barbecue he put a pair of black rubber gloves on sprayed the barbecue with numerous chemicals and started to scrape the ash from the barbecue I was looking at my boyfriend saying he's serving food and doing that with that the bell rang and he served our food to us with the same black gloves on I said to him ur just after been cleaning not only with the same clothes on but the same gloves he said oh no I changed these gloves in the kitchen very quick he did that and why would u serve people food with rubber gloves on he's very arrogant and has no customer service skills wouldn't last an hr in Ireland

6  Thank andrea m
Write a ReviewReviews (1,259)

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Great place great food loved the BBQ meats with fresh salad canary potatoes excellent service cannot fault the place

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

We went to this place last after we had to book several days before.
The service, food and drink were first class, I got garlic prawns starter and fillet steak and grilled prawns for main and it was amazing.
My daughter got spaghetti bolognese and it was tasty.
My wife got muscles to start and a mixed kebab and it was fab.
My so also got the mixed kebab but asked for no onion but when it came there was no meat on it, they apologised and and replaced it and also give us a free round of drinks.
I know people make mistakes we all do but it's how you put it right afterwards and so many restaurants get this wrong but these guys didn't, 2 large g and t's on the house thank you very much.
There was live music playing as well which was nice, we are going to book again before we go home.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

We visited here last week as a family of 6 and couldn't fault it. The food was beautiful, meat cooked on the outdoor BBQ and brilliant service. Good prices too. Also had entertainment on from 9pm which was good.
Would definitely go back here.
Would definitely recommend, would also recommend booking in advance as it gets busy and booked up quick.

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

An amazing evening every visit. .. I had steak and was cooked perfectly on the bbq, live entertainment, staff are friendly and efficient..a great night out