Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

Reviewed 7 March 2021
Gordon R
Glasgow, United Kingdom
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Tenerife
from US$70.02
from US$982.65
from US$60.51
from US$30.26
More Info
All reviews tuna these guys great days wahoo catch fish his son private charter light tackle big eye big fish big ray eagle ray packed lunch big game afternoon trip great trip friendly crew
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I have been to tenerife a good few times and I love my fishing , I was lucky enough to find crested wave as I have always had a good time on her , some days lots of fish some not so many but that’s fishing. The crew are very friendly and accommodating, each time they go out they try hard to find good fishing grounds, I can’t fault this trip out in the sun fishing with a couple of cold beers, good value for money I think , tight lines guys

Date of experience: October 2020
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

To be honest, I wouldn’t even consider looking at any other boats. Have been out with this family run boat many times, and would never visit Tenerife and NOT go out with them. Gordon from Glasgow.

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Great lads aboard the Wave who know they’re stuff when it comes to fishing around south Tenerife great full day on the boat with plenty fish caught

Date of experience: April 2020
Reviewed 7 March 2021

I have been out on the crested wave 7 times, they always try hard to find fish and always are very friendly with us customers. I have fished on lots of boats on several continents and Crested wave are the best boat to be on.

Date of experience: July 2020
Reviewed 7 March 2021 via mobile

I’ve been fishing with Crested Wave many times. If there’s fish about these guys will put you on them guaranteed. Very experienced skipper and crew. If you just want to spectate Wildlife usually seen, dolphins, whales turtles etc. Will be back soon for sure! Good luck with the new boat!

Date of experience: May 2020