“BEST PIZZA EVER!!”

Pizza Y Pasta
Price range: US$11 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: In this small restaurant You'll surely find an informal, very homely table service. Also you will definitely find a unique quality of Italian pizzas and pastas cooked in wood burning oven. Choose this place only if you appreciate this type of treatment. The place is small. Booking is required. Please, check our opening hours and more info in our web. Enjoy Your time with us.
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

I visited this restaurant at least four times during my trip to Tenerife rather than going to any other restaurant because I couldn't have enough of their delicious pizza!!! I ordered the same one every single time, the buffalo mozzarella pizza, because it was my favorite. However, all the pizzas look delicious and are made with such fresh ingredients and cook perfectly, making them irresistible. I'm very picky when it comes to pizza, but Pizza y Pasta's pizza don't even compare to any other kind of pizza that I've ever had. I WISH THEY WOULD MOVE AND OPEN A STORE IN MIAMI FLORIDA!!! That way I wouldn't have to travel all the way to Spain just for their heavenly pizza. It's a must go restaurant, don't miss the opportunity if you have it.

2  Thank samantha a
Marco P, Proprietario at Pizza Y Pasta, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2017

Thank you my heart. You are a "Little" GREAT most fascinating and intelligent woman I have meet in the past 15 years and if I had had divine power I would fill the whole world with persons like you. If I could open any kind of Store in Florida I would do it immediately only of one condition: only with you as Manager.

Reviewed 9 July 2017

We found Pizza Y Pasta on Trip Advisor whilst in Los Cristianos and decided to go there based on the reviews and wasn't disappointed.
I ordered the Calzone and my Wife had the Spaghetti Bolognese.
When the Calzone was brought out it was HUGE the plate wasn't big enough and it was hanging over the edges and it was delicious with ham, mushroom, tomato sauce with mozzarella.
The Spaghetti Bolognese was what you expected but again delicious.
We ate there twice on our weeks holiday.

1  Thank Steven P
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Went on TripAdvisor reviews....and we weren't dissapointed. Youll find it hard to find a better Italian whilst on holiday. Even the locals coypdnt get served.

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Found Pizza Y Pasta recommendation on Trip Advisor and we decided to give it a go.
Thankfully us Brits can use our mobile data for free now abroad as it is a jewel tucked up a back street away from the main tourist strip.
Luck was on our side and we walked straight into the restaurant with no need to queue as mentioned in other posts.
Kids opted for the fantastic pizzas. My wife and I opted for the Chicken & Mushroom pasta.
With drinks included bill came to €50 which I think is great value.
Service was good and we are glad that we made the effort to seek this place out and hope you have the same experience.

Enjoy

2  Thank Nauld22
Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

Excellent pasta and pizzas the best we have had in Los Cristianos friendly and helpful staff and great value for money but book as tables are limited and it gets really busy.