“Great little Corsican cafe”

La Terrasse - Bistrot & Creperie
Ranked #125 of 461 Restaurants in Los Cristianos
Price range: US$2 - US$15
Cuisines: French, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: "La Terrasse" Bistrot & Creperie is a little gem in the Apolo Center where you can enjoy English breakfasts, home made crepes (sweet or savoury), salads, fresh sandwiches & baguettes, croissants, bagels and hamburgers, "the jumbo burger" being already a favourite!
Reviewed 18 September 2017

Lovely place for breakfast, lunch, or evening meal. Nice wine and a good selection of beers, All the food is cooked fresh with crepes being a speciality.The husband and wife team who run it are very friendly and the service is first class.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

We called in just to have a beer but checked the menu and gave it a go. we spent most days there for something to eat and drink,the quality of the food and the service was fantastic.

The French lady who owned the bar was a pleasure to meet perfect host and always had time for a chat.

Unfortunatly our last day we had to leave early we went to the bar but it was busy so we had to give it a miss.

please go and try it

Reviewed 17 July 2017

We initially stopped here for breakfast by mistake, the place my partner had meant to sit down at was further along but by the time he had noticed we had already ordered breakfast. I'm so glad he did. The full breakfast was fresh and delicious (apart from the obligatory hash brown, but even that was tasty). My little girl went for a crepe and it was delicious. We popped back another day for lunch and the owner recognised my daughter and had her husband pop the crepe machine on for her. My son had the club sandwhich which was huge and really tasty, and my partner had a toastie which again he really enjoyed. There is a great menu to choose from with a big selection of sweet and savoury crepes as well as toasties, sandwiches etc. We can vouch for the sweet crepes - yum!

The crepes are so nice that on our last day my daughter and I sneaked back for more on our own. The coffee is also really nice and not bitter like some other places nearby.

We will definitely be back on our next visit here, we were made to feel very welcome but the lovely French couple who run this wonderful cafe.

Reviewed 30 June 2017

Great food and very friendly service
Crepes, scones and breakfast enjoyed through the holiday
Thanks

Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed a really nice breakfast here on our way out for the day. I can highly recommend the English breakfasts on offer served with a smile and some friendly service.

Nice and simple, quality food and drink.