“Recommend”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Cafe
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 December 2016

The pizzas were the best we have ever had, even the crust was delicious. The maxi caprese salad was massive and soooo fresh and yummy. There is even gluten free pizza available. Good and fast service, friendly staff, even though the staff's English wasn't very good.
The restaurant is small and we were quite a big group (7 adults, 1 baby) but they found us a nice table. I totally recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank Hensku84

Reviewed 5 December 2016 via mobile

Myself, my husband and our friends visited here this week. It all started off well but my friends pizza was cold so she asked them to heat it through and melt the cheese which they did, then my calzone pizza came and it too was cold and the mushrooms raw. I asked them if they could heat it through and they didn't look happy. It did however, then taste nice. When we got the bill there was a service charge. We waited for our change (13 euros) and they did not bring it. We had to ask. So they then brought another bill. We explained we'd paid the bill but wanted our change and they brought us 3 euro - 10 euro short! When we told them of this they weren't happy and involved the manager. We eventually got our change and the staff stood over us in a threatening manner until we collected our belongings and left. The attitude of the staff was disgusting. I have worked in the restaurant trade a long way back and we would just smile and make sure the customer was happy. NOT what I would expect from any restaurant.

2  Thank greyzieNewcastle
Reviewed 29 November 2016

Good position opposite Bar deportivo and next to Bar Faro.Two Typical spanish bars which serve tapas.Typical Italien restaurant with very good quality and quantity.Outside in summer is a great place to peple watch.We had delicious pasta,great wine and all for 50 Euro,s.for four people.

Reviewed 23 November 2016

The second time we have visited this popular restaurant.
The overall experience was not as good as before - poor service and slow food, think our order misplaced. The pizza was as good as ever though.

Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

Great atmosphere and probably the best pizza I've had. I really liked the concept of sharing a large pizza with up to three different fillings.