“To celebrate my first anniversary”
Review of Sinclairs Siliguri

Sinclairs Siliguri
Ranked #2 of 28 Hotels in Siliguri
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

It was my first anniversary and as the hills were burning , I opted for ṭhis place to celebrate. The manager gave me a nice description over the phone about the room decoration and candle light dinner. But actual what they did was just average.

The room was decorated with just ballon's and I had to pay 5000 extra for that.The candle light was arranged in our room and it was nothing but normal food with ṭwo candles burning .I was literally disappointed to see how these people present things over the phone and what they actually do. If u don't have any option then one can opt this place for celebration.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Sudhakaran, General Manager at Sinclairs Siliguri, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Dear Sir,

We thank you for your review. We are indeed saddened by the fact that you did not find our services and the arrangements up to your expectations.However the feedback from the hotel is that the room was well decorated and a multi-course dinner was served to you. We however, regret the inconvenience. Please appreciate that the food cost has risen sharply and we prepare fresh food and use ingredients of highest quality. This increases our cost, yet our constant endeavour is to offer our guests best value for their money.We assure you of a great stay in your next visit to Sinclairs Siliguri.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Once again our stay at SINCLAIRS Hotel was enjoyable except for the problems with wifi.
The location, the room, the staff, the service and the restaurant are excellent.
It is quite and peaceful here.
This time we were able to have more than the Breakfast at the Restaurant.
We enjoyed our dinners. My compliments to the Chef and the wonderful group of dedicated staff that work tirelessly at the Restaurant.
The Reception Staff are professional and check in and check out is smooth.
The Hosekeeping staff are always happy and willing to fulfill our little request.
The only problem I continue to face is with the complimentary wifi.
The connection is unstable (Room 317) and once you do get connected you get logged out everytime you do not use your device. There is an option to "Remember me" but it does not work.
One day I spent the whole day at the hotel trying to work on my laptop but the light kept on going and coming and I kept on losing the Internet connection. Very frustrating!
I hope that the Techincal department of the Hotel will look into this. Please try and make using wifi at the Hotel more convinent.
Other than that I am going back next month.
It is still a good choice to stay in SILIGURI.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your review. We are happy that you liked our property, variety of our food and the services. We are also thankful to you for your appreciation of our team members. Please appreciate that broadband connectivity in the region is a challenge; we are however working to see that the connectivity remains stable all through. We have taken a note of the shortcomings pointed out by you and assure you that to the extent practicable, these will be taken care of.
We look forward to welcoming you again at Sinclairs Siliguri. We also invite you to visit any of our six other properties in Darjeeling, Dooars, Kalimpong, Burdwan, Ooty and Port Blair. The Sinclairs team in these locations will deem it a privilege to serve you.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

We had a nice night out there on the eve of my friend's birthday..we were surprised with warm welcome. We had pleasant time in the pool side.I personally choose the hotek for its proximity with the city, delicious food and its service.if anyone ia looking for a family outing can opt for this

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Nandini P

Dear Madam,

Thank you for the wonderful review. Your kind words are a great inspiration for our team and we remain committed to provide the best services to our guests. We look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

This was my visit to nostalgia. I first came to Siliguri in the year 1988 and from that time I had planned to stay in Sinclairs. I told my wife we shall enjoy a legend and not stay in Montana Vista. We were not disappointed. Such an old property but no foul smell, no sign of decay, everything neat and clean. Very friendly staffs, good food, prompt service, perfect pick up and drop from/ to the Airport. What else do you need? I had hired a car for a day and that was also perfectly clean and driven by a very nice gentleman of driver. I recommend wholeheartedly. My only suggestion to the Hotel please don't ask for full advance payment for the airport pick up, it doesn't match with your reputation. Taj or ITC don't ask.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank banerjeejk
Sudhakaran, General Manager at Sinclairs Siliguri, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2017

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your review and the wonderful comments. It was a privilege for us that you chose to return to Sinclairs Siliguri after your earlier stay, way back in 1988. We have noted your suggestions; generally we ask for advance payments as guests book an airport transfer and do not turn up. We are really happy that you enjoyed your stay with us.Your kind words are a great inspiration for our team and we remain committed to provide the best services to our guests.
We look forward to welcoming you to any of the seven locations of Sinclairs in the near future. We assure you of a great stay.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

I stayed at this hotel on my way to Bhutan.
A comfortable hotel with nice and tidy rooms. Staff was helpful.
Rooms are clean neatly maintained.
They do not have much of variety in vegetarian food. Taste was not that great as compared to price.
I was leaving at 4 am towards Bhutan. Hotel staff they packed breakfast for me. Packing was good as well.
I would prefer to stay in this hotel during my next trip to North East.

I can not upload video here. You can watch video at youtube channel NVC Life & Throttle.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nchaitanya

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your review and the wonderful comments. We are happy that you liked our property and the team members. Please appreciate that the food cost has risen sharply and we prepare fresh food and use ingredients of highest quality. This increases our cost, though our constant endeavour is to offer our guests best value for their money.We will definitely work on widening the choice of vegetarian dishes in the restaurant menu.

We look forward to welcoming you again at Sinclairs Siliguri. We also invite you to visit our six other hotels/resorts in Darjeeling, Dooars, Kalimpong, Burdwan, Ooty and Port Blair. The Sinclairs team in these locations will be happy to serve you.