All reviews great hotel charlie chaplins the main street tinned fruit nice pool area nothing is too much trouble rooms cleaned daily restaurants and shops pool view air con next year sea sunbeds
Reviewed 19 May 2018

If you prefer 1st floor try to get the first row (rooms 10 - 12) near the seaside with a stunning view. If you prefer the ground floor with a small terrace take the room 56. It is in the yard with a pool view and in deep shadow the whole day long.

1  Thank AishaMs
Tony V, Διευθυντής at Iliessa Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Dear guest, thank you for your nice comment! We are looking forward to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend had a 7 night stay at this hotel. And the only thing that remained in my memory about this holiday is that this hotel ruined the entire stay.
For the first night we had to stay in a very dirty and smelly room because according to the hotel this awas the room that our touroperator booked. I have my serious doubts about this.

Anyway the room that we were accommodated in the first night was very small, dark, unclean and smelly. It was at the in the demi basement. All the rooms from the semi-basement are the same.
The bathroom is very small, with a tiny bath tub. If you want to have a shower take it for granted that the whole bathroom will be soaked in water.
The walls are dirty the toilet as well.
In the middle of our room there was a sustaining pillon which made the room even smaller. Because of the smell you can't close the window/terrace door. So you can't leave any valuable things in the room if you want to go out. The door opened very hard, as matter a fact I couldn't open the door by myself, everytime my boyfriend had to do it for me.

Partly beacuse of the unhealthy conditions and partly because of the situation I got very sick so half of the second day I spent it at the health clinic next door. (They have very good medical services and are very attentive also)
The second day the hotel changed our room due to the serious "discussion" we had with the hotels representatives.
Our second room was better, cleaner and the smell was not so bad.
Furniture is very old and they did not make any modernizations to the bathrooms or the hotel in general. This room's bathroom was bigger and cleaner also.
In the bathroom there are no showers with flexible hoses, there's a device that come's out directly form the wall. It is impossible to have a shower without wetting you're hair.

In our room we had two twin beds placed one near the other, the beds had wheels instead of feet, so at any time they sepparated. I hated the pillows. Every morning I woke up with neck pain.

About the hotel you should know the following:
1. Reception - at first sight it looks ok but when you look closer you can see the old furniture which is highly deteriorated

2. Personnel -Average. They are very smiley but if you have a problem you can forget about their help in solving it.
They changed our towels one day, and by mistake they took one of my towels.
The good thing is that they do the cleaning every day.

3. Sheets from bedroom -old and coloured. They are not white - they are yellow/grey and this isn' t their original colour.

4. Pool - there is a pool, we never tried it. There is no shower next to the pool, even if the regulation says that you must take a shower before getting in.

5. Breakfast - very poor. For six days I ate toast with cheese. They also have other things, every morning the same variety. If you are selective with what you eat, you won't find many things. Coffee is intant coffee.

7. Beach- I liked very much this area
Practically from the garden you can get into the sea. If they had more care of the grass this garden/yard would be great.

8. Hotel and it's surroundings -very noisy becasue of the loud music from the bars/clubs nearby.

9. The hotel has it's own parking lot which is a plus. But it has no survaillance.

Long story short: I would never come back to this hotel again.

9  Thank lenkeg2017
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Bad wi-fi, does not work 80% of the time. The food tastes bad. We had bugs in our room and they charge you for AC, refrigerator, vault. All the things here seem cheep. I would not come back to this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Tony V, Διευθυντής at Iliessa Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

Dear guest, wifi operates only in lobby area and snack bar/pool area. AC is free (are you sure you stayed in our hotel?), the fridge has an extra cost of €20/week and the safe box has an extra cost of €15/week. The weird thing is that al this info/data were available to you through your tour operator before you booked your accommodation through the fact sheet we provide tour operators. How come you present these as negatives from the moment you knew about these? The taste of food is something subjective and i cannot argue about that. Personally I love the club sandwich and the burger, they are amazing.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Had to stay here for one night a few days ago after our flight being cancelled and tui literally dumping us here for the night. Room itself was fine and glad they managed to make room for us at short notice. But 3am wake up call we make our way to reception. I had 3 children in tow. Youngest only 7. To be told I couldn't have my passports back. We have already been on a 10 hour delay and bow I have no passports to travel home. Apparently i need the room ket to get passports back but the night before when we were let into the room we weren't issued with a key. After a big row from a very rude and arrogant man I retrieved my passports. Shame on who ever the man was on reception at 3am on Saturday morning. We were just a innocent family wanting to get home!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank lauramarkdunnell

I can understand the bitterness of your comment as you had been very tired and unlucky this day! The fact that we provided you and your innocent(!) family accommodation should be enough to give us a good review. Instead you are telling inaccurate things about my employees! Shame on you big time!

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Me and my husband have just got back from are 2week stay at iliessa beach hotle the moment we got there we was greeted with smiles are bags carried to are room which was room 12 I walk it and the view tuck my breath away Straight on to the sea with a bottle of wine wishin me happy birthday it the room ! The room was big and very clean and you can hear the waves all night rooms cleaned daily by very friendly maids the pools at the front which is lovely next to the bar/food bar the lady behind the bar was lovely and made us feel so welcome and she makes very tasty food then in the back garden you have a little beach and the sea is so clear and clean u can see for miles I recommend giving snorkeling a go there so many fish and the sea is shallow so even the kids can have a go this hotle has a very chilled relaxing vibe everyone Was just enjoying there self no trouble or hassle just pace we felt very much at home nothing was to much trouble really brilliant staff Zante is beautiful and argassi is the best place to stay for us the only down side is we had to go home all goes well we'll be back next year

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear guest, thank you for choosing Iliessa Beach for your summer vacation and for the nice review. This comment will help us to get better and provide even better services in the future. Hope to see you soon in the near future!