Edelweiss Hotel
US$87
US$82
US$153
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$177/night.

Contessa Hotel(Argassi)(Great Value!)
US$101
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

US$135
  • Pool
US$174
  • Pool
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$211/night.

US$127
ZanteSol(Argassi)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$122
Travelocity
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$185/night.

Palmyra Hotel(Argassi)
US$87
Hotwire.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

Family Inn(Argassi)(Great Value!)
US$83
All reviewsfamily runthese apartmentsbars and restaurantsminute walkloft roommum and dadair conbreakfast was deliciousfollow the roadpool barlovely apartmentrelaxing hotelheat wavepool viewfantastic familyperfect holidaylovely food
Reviewed 19 August 2016

It was a bit of a disappointing start ...... We were shown to our room, it was clean but the kitchen (I use the word very loosely) was tiny. Don't get me wrong, I do not go on holiday to cook, but a sink, a fridge and a plug in two ring electric hob don't count as a kitchen in my opinion. We couldn't even have toast! The kitchen cupboard only contained one small glass, one wine glass, one cup and one mug. Generally the kitchen area was a bit tatty and needed updating. The bathroom was small. The plug was also stuck in the sink in the bathroom and therefore we couldn't use the sink. Anyway, we unpacked and headed down to the pool. It was lovely, we arrived just after lunch and we got straight on a sunbed (this did not happen for the full time that we were there, some mornings all the sunbeds had been reserved by 6am or possibly earlier). The pool area is very clean and well maintained. We reported our lack of crockery and our faulty sink and hoped that it would be sorted out that day. It wasn't, but we didn't worry, we just assumed that it would be sorted out the next day when the maid went in. It wasn't. We reported it again in the hope that someone would sort it out that afternoon. They didn't. That evening we asked at the bar for an extra mug and glass, we were told that they must have been broken by the previous guests and given some more. What I don't understand is that they have a big notice on the back of the apartment door saying that 'All Breakages Must Be Paid For'. I agree with this policy but how do they know what has been broken if they don't even check to see what you have before you arrive? On the third day with no useable sink in the bathroom my husband set too and mended it himself. We got back to our room that night to find that the plug had been removed altogether. Anyway, by day four they had sorted it. As I've said, the bathroom is in need of a refurb, the floor gets VERY wet as the shower tray is very small and the shower curtain doesn't reach the floor. It is a problem as it is very slippy. They have a sign of the back of the bathroom door saying that 'towels used on the floor will be charged for'. Instead of blaming guests for using towels to make it safe, why not just sort the problem? After a few days of settling in though, I have to say that we did enjoy our time at Edelweiss. The atmosphere is very relaxed and the place is kept very clean. There was always a friendly atmosphere and service with a smile. It can be noisy, especially on a morning with the sound of cockerels and barking dogs. Just make sure all the windows and doors are shut and you have the air conditioning on and then you can't really hear them. Just to make you aware, the wi-fi was a bit hit and miss. It seemed to depend on where you were and how many people were using it. Sometimes it was great, other times it didn't work at all. I don't know that I'd go back to Edelweiss, but if I knew people who had already booked I certainly wouldn't be advising them to change.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dairymilkYorkshire
Reviewed 14 August 2016

Stayed here for 2weeks ending 9th August, found it quite friendly but not overly so. Pool was a little small and needing a little attention, but I believe they are going to re do the pool in the winter. Had a couple of small niggles one being the breakfast, not brilliant but adequate and the other issue was water collecting on the balcony from the air con which was a little annoying while sitting out there as it made it very slippy.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 August 2016

Myself and my family have just returned from Edelweiss and we all wish we were still there!! It's that good. We had such a wonderful time, made by the rather lovely Elina and her special family. They certainly made us feel an extension to theirs. The Menesi family work so hard making the place absolutely spotless. We booked through AirB&B and stayed at Elinas magnificent apartment which made our stay even more special as it was huge. The pool area and lovely grounds are made for relaxation. The pool is of a very good size and is kept really clean by the lovely dad, Dimitri. The food is also excellent, with a varied selection of snacks of big proportions, beers and cocktails. The location is perfect, only 5 mins walk to super restaurants, bars and supermarkets. The night time vibe is very well suited for families. We met some lovely people on our holiday and I would definitely return. I can't stress how lovely this family run property is, it's an absolute gem and in my eyes the best boutique hotel in Argassi. Thank you so much. The family Thomas

Room Tip: Enquire about the luxury apartment, will make you feel extra special. We did!
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Andrew T
Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

My wife, our two children and I have just returned from Zante & had a wonderful time at Edelweiss, such a good stay we're already enquiring for 2017.

Elina and her family along with the maids and cleaning staff all work so incredibly hard to make you stay a memorable one for all the right reasons.

The beds, bathrooms and facilities within the rooms are basic but provide everything you need. It's a no frills stay. The beauty of the property lies outside of the rooms with a good sized pool and beatiful garden with all manner of fruit trees and flowers of all colours to relax under the Greek sun.

Further to this you have the pool bar serving up breakfast & lunches, lots of choice and incredibly generous portions. I love my food and enjoyed the variety on offer, tzatziki, different salads, whopping great sandwiches, souvlaki as well as the usual fast food options to name but few.

Ultimately if you're looking for a family run property offering genuine warmth, first class customer service with a superb chilled relaxed atmosphere at fantastic rates you really should not look any further than Edelweiss.

Elina and family thank you once again. I can't wait to see you all again in 2017.

Toby

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank toby2891
Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

Edelweiss is a great family run place to stay, the family & staff work so hard to keep the apartments, gardens & pool immaculate. The pool bar serves lovely food and it's only a 5-10min walk into the centre. Air con and wifi are included in the price and we would definitely recommend

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family