“Excellent food, lovely service!”
Review of I Orea Ellas

I Orea Ellas
Ranked #12 of 21 Restaurants in Galaxidi
Price range: US$11 - US$21
Cuisines: Greek, Seafood
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

We just had dinner here and it was terrific!
We had stuffed tomato, stuffed onion and stuffed squid and it all tasted great.
The home brewn Tsipouro was a good addition to the wonderful meal.
Everything was served by an absolutely adorable and very friendly hostess.

Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

Got it all in the title... We knew it could be dangerous to get out of the simple Greek dishes but after one week of pork and chicken, some grilled shrimps could be nice .... If they were fresh...

Reviewed 15 March 2016

Very good quality and variety of sea food at descent prices. Excellent service by the friendly owners and staff.Even though the restaurant was very busy serving was prompt and with a smile.

Reviewed 23 February 2016

Whenever I visit Galaxidi I go to Orea Ellas for trusted great quality of Fish and most deliciously cooked mussels and fish soup. This place is a classic tavern that didn't invest on impressing you with fascinating decoration, gourmet plates and bla bla bla. Here you know you'll have good quality Greek dishes. You can go in the kitchen and check which fish you would like to have. But apart from the fish I highly recommend you to try the traditional local dish named "Kelemia" and pastitsio and marinated anchovies and mousaka and and.. Nom nom nom! Can't wait to go again to that place and enjoy my meal in front of the sea!

Reviewed 15 September 2015

Very satisfied from this restaurant! The service was quick and the staff was polite!
I was pleasantly surprised with the steamed mussels and the fresh fish which we had the chance to choose it before the cooking and it was actually very tasty. Greek salad and appetizers was very nice as well. The price was very fairly considering all the dishes that we ordered. Good value for money! I would visit it again!!