“Nice food and friendly staff ”
Review of Buffalo Grill

Buffalo Grill
Ranked #49 of 69 Restaurants in Saint-Lo
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

We ate here whilst staying in the ibis budget directly facing it. I found the ribs lovely and tender and my partner really likes his burger. I would return. The staff, who although speak limited English, go out of their way to try and understand what you’re saying and try hard to make sure you enjoyed your meal.

Reviewed 1 February 2018

When in a foreign country we avoid the chain restaurants we can find at home, ex. McDonalds and KFC. This is a French chain that seemed to be everywhere. We were provided an English menu and read that it was inspired by American dining. We both tried the bacon cheeseburger with a side of fries. We also ordered some onion rings to try. By American standards, I thought the food was mediocre but it was an interesting change after French dining. One thing about it will remain a mystery. There was a large portrait of a man on the wall near our table. I don’t know if it was the founder or the local franchisee. I thought I saw the same man cleaning the parking lot. He wins my entrepreneur of the year award.

Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

Second time I have eaten here. Not the place for chique French cuisine but the food is tasty and the portion sizes are generous.

Very much a burger and steak joint so maybe not good for veggies.

Very helpful, English speaking staff (I had to fight to be able to practice my school-boy French).

Efficient service but this place gets busy after 8pm. Very child friendly staff and facilities.

Reviewed 5 November 2017

Called in enroute to hotel nearby, we were one of the first in, just as well because its popular, with good reason, food was excellent, well cooked and very sizeable portions, staff were very attentive, especially Jerry who was superb and tried his best with English when my French failed,

Reviewed 1 November 2017

Service was slow, our American guest was appalled by the lack of service.
Beers short measure, all four, and it was "trop complique" to rectify!!
Food was average, no surprises
But to top it all they over charged.