US$61
US$74
US$71
US$96
US$89
B&B Al Centro Storico(Nicolosi)(Great Value!)
US$62
Hotel Alle Pendici Dell'Etna(Nicolosi)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$57
Torre del Grifo(Nicolosi)
US$62
US$60
La Rena Rossa B&B(Nicolosi)(Great Value!)
B&B Sotto il Vulcano(Nicolosi)
TripAdvisor
All reviewslovely familya wonderful place to staycroissantshamgabriellacomplimentibreakfastetnacheese
Reviewed 13 September 2014

Rooms with A/C and central heating are cleaned daily, bedsheets and towels changed. On request we also got a mini bar in the room. Free Wi-fi and a splendid b/f each morning. Surrounded by a network of restaurants with discounts of up to 10%. Eat a different spaciality every day for 10 days within walking distance. Ample free parking inside the hotel.

• Stayed: September 2014
Reviewed 2 September 2014 via mobile

We only stayed here one night; the purpose being to explore Mt. Etna early the next morning. The property is difficult to find. However, we called the owner, Sandro, & he drove into town so that we could follow him back to the B & B. Breakfast is ample & delicious. Sandro & his wife were helpful in explaining the Mt. Etna excursion & even gave us a coupon that saved us 10 euro each. The town of Nicolosi is a wonderful place to stay. It is very walkable & clean, with fine restaurants & a killer view of Etna from one of the churches in one of thr squares. I would highly recommend La Porta dell'Etna.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 August 2014

Fantastic location, short walk into town.

The owners will do anything to make your stay memorable and after a long drive they brought us inside, sat us down and served us coffee, orange and cakes. Breakfast was fresh, organic and large; quite remarkable.

Rooms were excellent and we had a balcony.

This is a fantastic location to explore Etna and around and you could not ask for better hosts.

There is ample free enclosed parking.

Room Tip: All rooms are good
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 July 2014

I loved the Pistacchio croissants in the morning. The breakfast and the dinner we ordered with this lovely family was amazing! We were a big group (field trip from Uni) and they managed to get us all filled up with delicious sicilian food. The rooms were nice and tidy, WiFi was working perfectly and it felt more like a lovely homestay than like a hotel!
The owners are very helpful (they helped us to organize flowers for our lectuerer and drove one of the students in the morning to get them)!
I really enjoyed it!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Kathi_Swiss
Reviewed 19 July 2014

I was there to go Etna eruptions. I did not know the place before, and I discovered the place I will go everytime I come to Etna:
- really nice and "over cleaned" :-) room
- nice people, ready to help all the time
- the bed breakfast I had for years
- nice location: close to Nicolosi center, and close to roads for Etna

Room Tip: Rooms in the chalet are really nice! I did not see the rooms in the main hose. Rent a car, do not take the bus. I prefer avoid cars and planes, but in Sicilia, bus is a waste of time (never at the right place at the right time; wrong time schedules...)
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo