“Authentic and delicious pizzas - Must visit”
Review of Rosso di sera - CLOSED

Rosso di sera
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 16 September 2014

I recently went on holiday with my family to Nicolosi and was recommended this restaurant by locals having asked where was the best place to find authentic Italian food. The staff were very friendly and the food really lived up to expectations. I've never eaten better pizza. However, the highlight had to be when they brought out an array of free antipasti dishes which were all unbelievable. I would definitely recommend not leaving Nicolosi without going here at least once (we ended up going there twice in one week!).

2  Thank Rob C

Reviewed 7 June 2014

After visiting Nicolosi yesterday and not knowing which pizzeria to choose from, we decided to eat here last night. Both the antipasto and our pizzas were delicious, the service was attentive and great value. Nice atmosphere. Definitely recommended!

Reviewed 4 March 2014

We visited on a Friday night and it was really quiet. We had an antipasto platter and pizzas. Everything was delicious. The antipasto was really good with several typical sicilian small dishes. And what to say about the pizza al pistachio.....divina!

Reviewed 3 September 2013

This summer is was in vacation in Sicily. One evening I was in Nicolosi and I tried the following restaurant: Rosso di Sera. The chef of the restaurant, Federico, served us several "antipasti":
polpette in agro dolce, foccacia bianca and caponatina al cacao! Only one word: FANTASTIC !!!
Then I tried the following pizza: pesto di pistacchio. What a surprise! a very nice discovery and an original recipe.
In one word: for a nice evening, in a beautiful restaurant and with a friendly chef, I give you the following advice: try Rosso di sera!

Reviewed 18 August 2013

It's a lovely place, where you can enjoy some delicious dishes. The atmosphere is simple and perfect for a night with friends or family.
The Sicilian pizza is always top notch as expected. Simply delicious! It's worth noting that the presentation of the starters with home-made pasta was so gracious. It was one of the best parts of a lovely holiday. I would definitely recommend it

1  Thank Andrew R